cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got Pre-Approved for MyPoints Visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Got Pre-Approved for MyPoints Visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron. 

I signed up with MyPoints Visa almost 10 years and this morning the website asked me if I'm interested in MyPoints Visa. It also gives me 25 points by signing up. After a moment, the screen pop up. It said " Congratulations!!!!! You are Pre_Approved for MyPoints Visa. All they asked me to enter my last four digit of SSN and date of birth. Then, I hit submit button. I got the following message:

Congratulations!
Your MyPoints Visa Credit Card Account has been approved with a credit limit of $3500 :yahoo:and your APR is 19.99%.
Look for your new MyPoints Visa Credit Card to arrive in the mail within the next 10 business days.
Benefits:

Get 2000 points when you make two purchases on your My Points Visa
Get 2 points per dollar at Gas Stations and Grocery stores
Earn an Extra Point per dollar on every purchase when shopping through MyPoints with your card
Get 1 point per dollar everywhere else Visa is accepted.

No annual fee.

link:

https://onlineaccess.mycreditcard.cc/mypoints-BC

Ron.

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Re: Got Pre-Approved for MyPoints Visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Ron1--I've been a member since 1998 and got the pop up a few months ago. Never bit the offer though I'm glad someone else did.

Message 2 of 21
Ron1
Super Contributor

@MrShush wrote:

Congrats Ron1--I've been a member since 1998 and got the pop up a few months ago. Never bit the offer though I'm glad someone else did.

Thanks!!!!Smiley Very Happy  I remember that. You didn't accept the offer. I have been checking since your post. I don't think they pulled any hard inquiry. I don't think you can apply for the card. They offered me 25 points by accepting the offer.  The credit limit is ok. and the purchase rate is a little bit high.

Ron.

Message 3 of 21
MrShush
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@MrShush wrote:

Thanks!!!!Smiley Very Happy  I remember that. You didn't accept the offer. I have been checking since your post. I don't think they pulled any hard inquiry. I don't think you can apply for the card. They offered me 25 points by accepting the offer.  The credit limit is ok. and the purchase rate is a little bit high.

Ron.

The points bonuses are pretty good when you get the card; I was pretty close to accepting. I think about it every now and again, but I'm really really trying to not take any more credit on even when they hand it to me.

Message 4 of 21
Ron1
Super Contributor

I took quite a few pre-approval from WFNNB and they only pulled soft from Experian when you accepted the offer.  All you need to enter last four digit of SSN and date of birth. It is that simple. You won't get any pull by accepting the card. I did many times and my FICO score didn't even drop a bit. Did they ever offer you any more after you declined their offer? You can't even apply online if you want. I looked many times and I I couldn't even find the link.

Ron.

Message 5 of 21
john398
Senior Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron. 

link:

Ron.

Congrats, this link isnt for the pre approval though is it?

Message 6 of 21
Ron1
Super Contributor

@john398 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron. 

link:

Ron.

Thanks!!!  The link is about the info of the card. As I mention above, it offered you thru pop-up. Sorry, it doesn't the link for pre-approval or apply.

Ron.

Message 7 of 21
john398
Senior Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@john398 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron. 

link:

Ron.

Thanks!!!  The link is about the info of the card. As I mention above, it offered you thru pop-up. Sorry, it doesn't the link for pre-approval or apply.

Ok thanks I just re joined mypoints, I remeber I was a memeber a long long time ago but have moved and changed emails since than

Message 8 of 21
Ron1
Super Contributor

Keep checking with mypoints.com and they might offer pre-approval soon. You'll see promotional soft pull from Experian. Then they offer you pre-appoval for the card. They only pull soft when you accept the card. Do you have any account with WFNNB? It may increase the chance to get pre-approval from them?

Ron.

Message 9 of 21
john398
Senior Contributor

Yes I have a VS angel card LOL

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.