tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Got Those Monkeys Out Of My Back

MidnightVoice wrote:

orl2185 wrote:

ddd wrote:

orl2185 wrote:
I'm sooooo glad today. Decided to close a few accounts that I have no use for them. Here we go

Juniper opened 05-07 Cl 800 raised to 6k recently only after I complaining to them on countless occasions.

Wamu Plat MC opened 02-07 Cl was 1.5k went up to 8k closed for same reason listed above.

Wamu Espn Visa opened very recently cl 6k, closed it bc wamu arrogant policy. 

There is another chase plat visa that I'm looking 4ward to close ae well if they don't ease up wuth their cli policies. Cli 2.5k. opened very recent.

Wow, I feel very satisfied and relieved about those monsters.Smiley Wink

As for my uti, still at less than 1% over 80k still available credit.

Cap 1... you next.....

Wow you just LOST over 15k in Credit why would you do that? You could have just cut them up and forget you ever had them. In my opinion unless it has an AF I'm keeping it!!! The 2.5K is not a big deal but the other 2 have great CL's.

HUH, let them rot as far as I'm concerned. look at my sig. Who cares about the 15k

Well, my lowest score is over 740, and I am not closing my Juniper or my Chase  Smiley Very Happy  I don't care about APRs as I PIF, and I get rewards from them.  So they stay and age gracefully for a long, long time.  They have not reduced my CLs, so I have no problem keeping them open.  They are serving me and benefiting me, so I am happy!

Thats the way to do it!!!!!
Message 11 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

orl2185 wrote:

MidnightVoice wrote:

orl2185 wrote:

ddd wrote:

orl2185 wrote:
I'm sooooo glad today. Decided to close a few accounts that I have no use for them. Here we go

Juniper opened 05-07 Cl 800 raised to 6k recently only after I complaining to them on countless occasions.

Wamu Plat MC opened 02-07 Cl was 1.5k went up to 8k closed for same reason listed above.

There is another chase plat visa that I'm looking 4ward to close ae well if they don't ease up wuth their cli policies. Cli 2.5k. opened very recent.

Cap 1... you next.....

Wow you just LOST over 15k in Credit why would you do that? You could have just cut them up and forget you ever had them. In my opinion unless it has an AF I'm keeping it!!! The 2.5K is not a big deal but the other 2 have great CL's.

HUH, let them rot as far as I'm concerned. look at my sig. Who cares about the 15k

Well, my lowest score is over 740, and I am not closing my Juniper or my Chase  Smiley Very Happy  I don't care about APRs as I PIF, and I get rewards from them.  So they stay and age gracefully for a long, long time.  They have not reduced my CLs, so I have no problem keeping them open.  They are serving me and benefiting me, so I am happy!

Thats your opinion,
not mine.

Thats not his opinion that is the entire THREDS fact, MORE CL'S = BETTER SCORES. Thats why were in MyFico to learn ro improve our Fico's
Message 12 of 58
orl2185
Established Contributor

ddd wrote:

orl2185 wrote:

ddd wrote:

orl2185 wrote:

Cap 1... you next.....

What about you're sig? Those scores arent stellar, a couple of inqiries a new account allog with loosing the 15k can have you back in the 600's in no time.

Well I do have a nordstrom sig visa with 50k even though my scores are not STELLAR!!!!! As for new inqs... kiss mi behind. Not you ddd.... referring to those subprimers. Does ratejack mean anything to you folks here?
Message 13 of 58
orl2185
Established Contributor

Thats not his opinion that is the entire THREDS fact, MORE CL'S = BETTER SCORES. Thats why were in MyFico to learn ro improve our Fico's

Which I've have done successfully. Improved my scores all across the board.Smiley Wink
Message 14 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is interesting. Please post your scores after all your TLs update on the reports.  I guess great scores are in the eye of the beholder.. Everything I've read says that 760 is excellent...

Message 15 of 58
orl2185
Established Contributor

esshua wrote:
This is interesting. Please post your scores after all your TLs update on the reports.  I guess great scores are in the eye of the beholder.. Everything I've read says that 760 is excellent...

They will post by end of the month. In fact wamu just called me to reconsider my ccs closure.
Message 16 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

orl2185 wrote

Well I do have a nordstrom sig visa with 50k even though my scores are not STELLAR!!!!! As for new inqs... kiss mi behind. Not you ddd.... referring to those subprimers. Does ratejack mean anything to you folks here?

so, over 50K of your 80K available credit is represented by a store card?  That signature visa isn't counted as a REVOLVING account, is it? 
Message 17 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

orl2185 wrote:

ddd wrote:

orl2185 wrote:

ddd wrote:

orl2185 wrote:

Cap 1... you next.....

What about you're sig? Those scores arent stellar, a couple of inqiries a new account allog with loosing the 15k can have you back in the 600's in no time.

Rate Jack means nothing if you PIf or Not use the Card. Credit dosent make man the man makes credit very good credit line but anyone can have it. I just dont think I would need 50K on Nordstorms Card!!! I dont think I would need 50k from anyone and Visa Signature Cards dont have credit lines they have No Pre Set Spending Limits.  
Message 18 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

esshua wrote:

orl2185 wrote

so, over 50K of your 80K available credit is represented by a store card?  That signature visa isn't counted as a REVOLVING account, is it? 

Nope that was my point Eisha is Other with No Pre set spending limit.
Message 19 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

orl2185 wrote:

esshua wrote:

They will post by end of the month. In fact wamu just called me to reconsider my ccs closure.

reconsider. Just how "subprime" is wamu?
Message 20 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.