cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got UPGRADE email to WEMC for my Arrival today.

tag
IWOL
Established Contributor

Re: Got UPGRADE email to WEMC for my Arrival today.

@trumpet-205 wrote:

@Shock wrote:

OP said he started with platinum, which is the no AF version, but also said he had the gray card, so i was asking if he upgraded to the WMC before getting the email for Arrival+.

We'll need OP to clarify. However, before Barclay added EMV and new design to Arrival/Arrival+, Platinum and WMC are offered across all Arrival, AF or not.

I got the platinum version of the annual fee Arrival before it was changed to the Arrival Plus. All annual fee Arrivals were then converted to Arrival Plus cards when they did the name change. I never had WMC. Today my card was upgraded to WEMC. As far as I know only people that applied after the change to WEMC received a WEMC. Anyone who had the annual fee Arrival prior to the change did not get an automatic change to the WEMC. The cards that were already existing just stayed as they are. 

Some people may have been upgraded to WEMC earlier, I'm not sure.

Message 11 of 13
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

@IWOL wrote:

I got the platinum version of the annual fee Arrival before it was changed to the Arrival Plus. All annual fee Arrivals were then converted to Arrival Plus cards when they did the name change. I never had WMC. Today my card was upgraded to WEMC. As far as I know only people that applied after the change to WEMC received a WEMC. Anyone who had the annual fee Arrival prior to the change did not get an automatic change to the WEMC. The cards that were already existing just stayed as they are. 

Some people may have been upgraded to WEMC earlier, I'm not sure.

You know what irks me the most? It seems like no AF Arrival who are stuck with Platinum will continue so.

On side note, I don't like how Barclay try to make EMV a selling point for AF Arrival.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

-edit- post removed

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.