Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got a CC with my CU! YAY

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got a CC with my CU! YAY

I just wanted to share my recent good news! I have CU account that I haven't used in almost year; but I decided to apply for their MC, even though I really did not want another MC in my wallet. But I figured...what the heck...maybe I'll get approved for a high limit amount. So I submitted my application for $5000 and I was approved instantly! I was super excited when I got the email today saying that I was approved. Initially I was told that it would take a few days because they are behind, so I was not expecting to get that email within less than 24 hours! And not only that...to be approved for the amount that I asked for. WOW! This will be the highest limit card that I will have. I'm still on this high! I can't wait to get my card in the mail! Woman Very Happy

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Got a CC with my CU! YAY

very nice limit with those scores

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know. I'm just happy that I got approved. I really don't even know what I was expecting. But I'm happy!

Message 3 of 8
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow!  Congratulations!

From your siggy, it looks like you've come a long way in four years - congrats on your hard work - it appears it is paying off nicely!

Message 5 of 8
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I know. I'm just happy that I got approved. I really don't even know what I was expecting. But I'm happy!

Congrats! Make sure you take care of your CU and they should do the same in return.

Which CU btw?

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone! Yes, I have come a very long way; and I am oh so proud of myself.

I got it with the CU from the company that I work for (KBR Heritage FCU).

Message 7 of 8
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Take good care of that card and it will grow with you!

Ray

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.