Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got a surprise from target....

tag
gamblerx15
New Contributor

Got a surprise from target....

For being a loyal customer they have raised my credit limit from $1000.00 to $1400.00 woot!!!!

Starting Score: 649
Current Score: 680
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Elated
Contributor

Re: Got a surprise from target....

Congrats gambler...very nice!Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

GASP... I hope this is the beginning to the most random computerized CLI of accounts.  Now that I live in CA with a Super Target with Grocery and Wine and Beer they have become my primary store and I have been rotating my 4 cards very heavily... I don't want to sound greedy and say I deserve CLI on all 4 cards BUT I DO DESERVE CLI ON ALL 4 CARDS!!! LOL I average $250-$400 a week.

Message 3 of 10
kjm79
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!  Was this an auto CLI or customer initiated?  I've had my card since 2009 and not a single bump. 

CH 7 Filed 7/27/15 Discharged 11/16/15
Starting Score: EQ 620 TU 568 EX 593
Current Score (07/13/16): EQ 674 TU 649 EX 674 (FICO's 08)
Cap1 QS ($5350) (Combined QS and QS1) Discover It ($4100) MilStar ($8,600) Fingerhut ($800)
Off to the garden 05/01/16
Message 4 of 10
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Omg I can not stand my 200 limit. I go to Target like 3-4 times a month and use the pharmacy there. can't even buy an xbox without going over. Ahh Target give me a cli or I'm gonna go to walmart. Lol jk but still...
Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, *crosses fingers* come on cli Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 10
911gt34life
Frequent Contributor

Nice Smiley Happy did you call them up ? i been in 300 limited for long time really sucks.

>
Message 7 of 10
gamblerx15
New Contributor

They gave me the increase without me asking. My usage on their card is random sometimes i run a 500 balance then pay it off, dont use it for a few months then go and buy some blue-rays with it etc. I have never even been close to maxing it out.

Starting Score: 649
Current Score: 680
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gamblerx15 wrote:

They gave me the increase without me asking. My usage on their card is random sometimes i run a 500 balance then pay it off, dont use it for a few months then go and buy some blue-rays with it etc. I have never even been close to maxing it out.

Auto CLI's are always awesome, 400CLI may seem like pffft 400, BUT, 400 is 400, and it was auto, so Congratulations to you!!!!

Message 9 of 10
Woolfman
Established Contributor

only surprise i got was this...

Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Lowered
Good news -- after a recent review of your account, we've lowered your APR. Your lower APR is in effect now and you can see it on this statement. Thanks for using your REDcard®!

it says its 22.90% ... hmm i wonder what it was before they lowered it!  LOL

FIrst statement i have got in a long time . Since i actually used the card this month for the first time in almost a year. But paid it off immediately .

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.