Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got approved by Kay Jewelers

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got approved by Kay Jewelers

I really helped my utilization by getting credit from Kay - $4,000 limit.  They pulled my Equifax (score 606).  Because I have an old Capital One charge off that is killing my utilization, this will help a bit. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
mrsbagalot1222
Established Member

Re: Got approved by Kay Jewelers

Congrats and good luck with your credit!

~Current Wallet: NFCU Signature CashRewards Visa $5000/AAFES Military Star Card $3600/NFCU NavCheck $1500/Applied Bank $700/Amazon GE $700/Walmart GE $500/Credit One $500/Paypal Smart Connect $300/Orchard Bank: $300/WFNNB-Comenity Bank:Victoria's Secret $300/Express $250/New York&Company $250~
Message 2 of 6
benben7
Regular Contributor

Hi, thinking about getting a kay CC. Can you give up a update on how much the Kay card helped you in points.

thanks.

Starting Score: TU 675 EX 643
Current Score: TU 702 EX 677
Goal Score: TU 730 EX 730

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 6
Shae123
Contributor

Does anyone know how long it takes to report to the bureaus? I apped like 2 weeks ago and its still not reporting....

Message 4 of 6
hedgeclipper2
Frequent Contributor

i just applied too to reduce my utilization which is hovering around 20%.  Instant approval, $1800 credit line.

My equifax was 633 (FICO) 1 week ago.  

The application was very easy.  Yay me!

-----------------------
My favorite card right now: Fidelity Investment Rewards Visa Signature
Message 5 of 6
elaine829
Frequent Contributor

Re: Got approved by Kay Jeweler's

Congratulation!! I have had my kays card since nov 2008.  I started with 7500 dollars haven't got a increase yet but don't need one never going charge that much.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.