Did you mean: 

Got my 1st Chase Recon over with...

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Got my 1st Chase Recon over with...

@Aarvard wrote:

Did they HP you for this app, pizza? 'cause I know some lenders just dey you right off the bat without any HP because of previous BK.

Sorry I can't find your old thread to read.

Yes, HP for app, only reasons were BK, too my new accounts, and too many recent inquires...all of which I agree with. No mention of "prior negative relationship" or whatever it says. its all good

Message 41 of 81
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@northface28 wrote:
Dually noted, I won't comment on anymore of her credit escapades.

to fair pizza did garden for several months and then went on a spree based on some very huge Capital One approvals... I don't see the issue... she has no plan for a house this year or even next year I don't think and she barely got declined for anything!

Thank YOU CA...Its nice to know that Ive got someone on these forums who likes me, and isnt a jerk too me when I embarrassingly and honestly come to the boards and post my denials, or AA. Smiley Happy

Message 42 of 81
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
She has 86 EQ inquiries, 50+ EX inquiries and....probably 56 TU inquiries.

Geez, and I was worried about my 3, 3, and 5.

Message 43 of 81
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@joltdude wrote:

Pizza.

Actually that was a really good recon attempt.. You learned how to do it ...and it wasn't so bad, now was it...

Would you like a bit of benadryl for your app itch?

Theres some great folks in the garden here.....Also im offering to loan you my Patent Pending "Anti-App Keyboard"

It has a heating element under the keys, esp the enter key... When the software detects a credit app on screen.. the temprature on the keyboard gets hotter the longer your on the page... even so far as to give you a mild burn if you hit Accept or Submit.... It also raises the temprature for every HP and SP in your report...

Youve done suprisingly well for yourself... now enjoy the fruits of your labor... it will reward you handsomly in time...

At first I was going to say 

Stop. Don’t. Come back. (Willy Wonka)

But... your a bit beyond that point.. Not that I didn't enjoy seeing your sucessess.. But they were starting to come at too high of a price....

Now its time to think about quality vs quantity, and let things grow...

Folks really do care..... Its just a bit hard to see someone slamming themselves in a corner....

I implore you.... Relax, Chill, and let time do its work... 

-J

Thank you for that...appreciate your efforts and kinder wordsSmiley Happy

Message 44 of 81
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

@TRC_WA wrote:

@akula wrote:
Yes, seriously.. you must stop applying for everything. I see a new store card every week. If I recall you have 30+ inquiries on each CRA.

If you really want prime lenders, then you need to garden. You have more than enough to build a thick file after your negarive accounts fall off. You obviously don't need any more credit since as you stated, you have over 100k thus far. Now apping has become an addiction. Just my opinion.

Same opinion here.

It's actually becoming an addiction for me to do a forum search for pizza's latest posts whenever I login so I can read the next 10+ page thread on her new account.

Good with my morning coffee.

I am amazed that someone with a fresh BK7 can actually accumulate this much credit in such a short period... but the method to the lender's madness is they know you can't file again for 8 years.

One can't help but wonder if this type of overboard applications are what led to the BK7 in the first place?  Do tell.

oh Im sure youd love to know the story wouldnt ya T....I dont owe you or anyone else any explanation.  Thanks again for the positive feedback.  Having haters like you and Northjerk, just make me thrive even moreSmiley Wink

FSR goes both ways, Laurs.

Message 45 of 81
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@TRC_WA wrote:

@akula wrote:
Yes, seriously.. you must stop applying for everything. I see a new store card every week. If I recall you have 30+ inquiries on each CRA.

If you really want prime lenders, then you need to garden. You have more than enough to build a thick file after your negarive accounts fall off. You obviously don't need any more credit since as you stated, you have over 100k thus far. Now apping has become an addiction. Just my opinion.

Same opinion here.

It's actually becoming an addiction for me to do a forum search for pizza's latest posts whenever I login so I can read the next 10+ page thread on her new account.

I am amazed that someone with a fresh BK7 can actually accumulate this much credit in such a short period... but the method to the lender's madness is they know you can't file again for 8 years.

One can't help but wonder if this type of overboard applications are what led to the BK7 in the first place?  Do tell.

oh Im sure youd love to know the story wouldnt ya T....I dont owe you or anyone else any explanation.  Thanks again for the positive feedback.  Having haters like you and Northjerk, just make me thrive even moreSmiley Wink

Im sure it does..Ive been getting hater crap from these two long enough...thanks for supporting them though, that was duly noted as well.Smiley Wink

Message 46 of 81
Scupra
Super Contributor

Pizza you make me want to try for a Freedom haha!!! Congrats on all the recent success! Keep doing what you're doing!
Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 47 of 81
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@TRC_WA wrote:

@akula wrote:

Same opinion here.

Im sure it does..Ive been getting hater crap from these two long enough...thanks for supporting them though, that was duly noted as well.Smiley Wink

Is it support to remind that two wrongs don't make a right?

Now....Onto more important matters.

Have you called in to recon that Ritz-Carlton yet?

Message 48 of 81
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

DANG!!!!!!!!! 

Message 49 of 81
Aarvard
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Geez, and I was worried about my 3, 3, and 5.

Inq is the last thing under the sun that pizza worries about LOL

03/25/2015 TU 08 765, EX 08 747, EQ 08 757, EQ 04 754.
01/30/2016 TU 08 775, EX 08 752, EQ 08 744
Goal: 780+ across all models.
Message 50 of 81
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.