Did you mean: 

Got my 1st Chase Recon over with...

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Got my 1st Chase Recon over with...

@USF813 wrote:

With all disrespect, if you don't think burning Chase for $10k hasn't created a negative relationship then addiction to credit isn't your biggest problem. The analyst didn't need to mention it because first your BK is too new and you've accrued an obscene amount of credit that no reasonable person needs. THAT'S all the analyst needed to look at, but rest assured he was indeed looking at the negative relationship you created with his employer. 

I burned Chase for les than $800 and it took three level of analyst to get approved for IHG five years out of BK. This level of denial is disturbing.

@pizza1 wrote:

@Aarvard wrote:

Did they HP you for this app, pizza? 'cause I know some lenders just dey you right off the bat without any HP because of previous BK.

Sorry I can't find your old thread to read.

Yes, HP for app, only reasons were BK, too my new accounts, and too many recent inquires...all of which I agree with. No mention of "prior negative relationship" or whatever it says. its all good

first..Im surrrrre you meant "with all DO respect",but I doubt it, and Ill just pretend thats what you meant.

Second...Im not an idiot, of course he was looking at it in the system, I just brought it up first and got that part out of the way, and when I did, he asked me all about it, and I was honest! THEN I also mentioned all the other negative stuff..he even chuckled, when I said, "ok, now on to the BK...lets talk about that, then we can talk about all my new accts"..he actually laughed.  He was hardcaore with me, and I appreciated it. He also told me that the past with them is exactly what it is...the past.  He said, They are willing to give people another chance, both after a default with them AND a BK...In my case, they were looking at my BK, still a little fresh, and the amount of credit/inquiires/new accts obtained in a short time. They wanted to see some history on all of it first..

Third...everyones credit profile is different..Look for me in approvals in 1-2 yrs with ChaseSmiley Wink

Message 71 of 81
Anonymous
Not applicable

Laur. I really would like to see you carrying a RC.

How about a recon for it. For an ol pal. Smiley Tongue
Message 72 of 81
USF813
Frequent Contributor

Chase isn't going to let you back in before your BK has fallen off, if at all, after burning them for such a large amount of money.  No analyst would make such a stupid decision. 

Message 73 of 81
Anonymous
Not applicable

It must be moderator date night...

Cool it with the personal attacks.
Message 74 of 81
USF813
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
It must be moderator date night...

Cool it with the personal attacks.

You seem to assume your post count entitles you to something, something that doesn't work on me.

Message 75 of 81
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't assume anything about my post count, Sir.

But after a moderator has clearly said to cut it out with the negativity in this thread, and they are not around to see to that being heeded momentarily. I felt the need to step in. And i'd do the same if my post count was 1.

Message 76 of 81
USF813
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I don't assume anything about my post count, Sir.

I think it's very clear that you do.

Message 77 of 81
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@USF813 wrote:

Chase isn't going to let you back in before your BK has fallen off, if at all, after burning them for such a large amount of money.  No analyst would make such a stupid decision. 

I see you edited your original put down, that was nice of you. 

stick around..youll see me in approvals with proof of a chase approval even with a bk and a bad burn in 1-2 yrsSmiley Wink

mmmm, my hater list just keeps growing..lol

Message 78 of 81
USF813
Frequent Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@USF813 wrote:

I see you edited your original put down, that was nice of you. 

stick around..youll see me in approvals with proof of a chase approval even with a bk and a bad burn in 1-2 yrsSmiley Wink

mmmm, my hater list just keeps growing..lol

Yeah the circus has come full circle when you start believing internet people have some sort of emotional connection to you. And no, Chase isnt going to let you back in anytime soon. They are very selective in who they allow back in. 

Message 79 of 81
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

This thread is locked and under moderator review.  Individuals will be contacted concerning behavior on the thread.

Thank you, your friendly neighborhood mod,

Shogun

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 80 of 81
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.