Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got my APR lowered Capital one CC

tag
netsfan549
Regular Contributor

Got my APR lowered Capital one CC

Called yesterday to get my APR lowered on one of my credit cards. It was at 22.99 % got it lowered to 13.99 for 7 months. Today, I was like let me get the other one lowered as well. I called took a little bit of nagging around and talking to supervisor. I kept telling them I got the other one lowered, how come I cant with this one.. They kept giving me every excuse in the book. At the end of the day, they lowered this one as well to 12.65%. Lowering your apr helps credit score? lol

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
uswala
Senior Contributor

Re: Got my APR lowered Capital one CC

Congrats!

Message 2 of 3
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: Got my APR lowered Capital one CC

@netsfan549 wrote:

Called yesterday to get my APR lowered on one of my credit cards. It was at 22.99 % got it lowered to 13.99 for 7 months. Today, I was like let me get the other one lowered as well. I called took a little bit of nagging around and talking to supervisor. I kept telling them I got the other one lowered, how come I cant with this one.. They kept giving me every excuse in the book. At the end of the day, they lowered this one as well to 12.65%. Lowering your apr helps credit score? lol

No, but it should help your cash flow and if THAT means faster balance payoffs, THAT will help with your credit score - btw, those are great APR rates from Cap-1.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.