Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got my Amex BCE today, it's beautiful.

tag
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

Got my Amex BCE today, it's beautiful.

Smiley Very Happy It's beautiful, man it's going to get scratch on the first swipe.

Anyway, I know there are many posts about 3x 61 days cli. For those that got it. Are you guys maxing it out at all or half the limit per month?

CL is 2k, so my future 3x would be 6k, counting the days.

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Got my Amex BCE today, it's beautiful.

@armbenderc wrote:

Smiley Very Happy It's beautiful, man it's going to get scratch on the first swipe.

Anyway, I know there are many posts about 3x 61 days cli. For those that got it. Are you guys maxing it out at all or half the limit per month?

I seen a few and yes they are awesome to look at!

I'm divided between this card and the CSP for next year.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 36
VinceYoung
Valued Member

Armbend, did you already have a relationship established with AmEx? I'm thinking of applying for the BCE as well

Starting Score: 637
Current Score: EQ:712 TransRISK: 724
Goal Score: 780

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 36
myjourney
Super Contributor

@armbenderc wrote:

Congrats, couldn't wait on that mailman to get there could you? Enjoy the privileges and the count down has started for 3XCLI

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 36
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

@VinceYoung wrote:

Armbend, did you already have a relationship established with AmEx? I'm thinking of applying for the BCE as well

Yes, I got the Amex Green on Oct'12, so my BCE will be backdating to 03/2012 giving it 1 year, and is OLDER than my Amex Green lol.

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

Message 5 of 36
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS!!!

this card is a beauty! I love mine; it has great rewards too!!

I only used 20% of my limit and pif each month.

And yes,

it does scratch very easily :-( I ordered a replacement card within the first month because a silly guy at the tanning salon scratched the heck out of it ! gr

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 6 of 36
VinceYoung
Valued Member

How does backdating work with AmEx? I want to apply for the BCE but I have 1y5m credit history and a score of 722, I'm thinking that I need to apply for a lesser card.

Starting Score: 637
Current Score: EQ:712 TransRISK: 724
Goal Score: 780

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 7 of 36
Commandolam
New Contributor

Could you post a picture? I have one, but it didn't look exactly like the one on their website and I just want to be sure I didn't get one with a printing error.

Age: 20 | AAoA: 1.1 Years | TU Fico: 725 | EX Fico: 719 | EQ Fico: 693
Last App: 12/09/2013
Message 8 of 36
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Commandolam wrote:

Could you post a picture? I have one, but it didn't look exactly like the one on their website and I just want to be sure I didn't get one with a printing error.

Unfortunately we are not allowed anymore to post pics of our CC's due to the hazard of numbers possibly being exposed.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 9 of 36
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

CONGRATS!!!

this card is a beauty! I love mine; it has great rewards too!!

I only used 20% of my limit and pif each month.

And yes,

it does scratch very easily :-( I ordered a replacement card within the first month because a silly guy at the tanning salon scratched the heck out of it ! gr

Lol, I can see in the future requesting a replacement for me.

Message 10 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.