Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got my Amex Green

tag
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

Re: Got my Amex Green

Nice!!!! put 18 bucks on mine today yay!!!
CURRENT SCORES: EX Fico (Amex) 730, TU Fico 745, EQ Fico 717

CURRENT CARDS: Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE 2K, Chase Sapphire 5K, Citi Thankyou Preferred 3.5K, Discover It 1.7K, Walmart Discover 1.6K, Capital One Platinum 1.5K

Message 11 of 28
colindidit
Established Contributor

Haha I haven't used any yet. Might charge little things. I use my cards kinda as debit cards now only charge what I can afford
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 12 of 28
boomhower
Valued Contributor

@TwinGirls19 wrote:
The csp is an awesome looking card, but in my opinion does not compare to Amex, I recall as a kid watching all the cool commercials, I'm 25 so I guess that's my opinion. I just look at it as a sign of making it in this world that I have not one but two Amex cards, but the csp is cool I just don't m ind the 95 annual fee I was told I can pay that fee with my BCE rewards so that would be great!!!

You can certainly pay it with the rewards but it's still cash out of your pocket.  Just hasn't been converted to cash.  I don't travel so MR points don't do anything for me.  I do love my BCP though.  (And it's pretty too!)

Message 13 of 28
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

Just looked at a picture of the bcp looks like the older twin of the BCE! Lol

CURRENT CARDS: Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE 2K, Chase Sapphire 5K, Citi Thankyou Preferred 3.5K, Discover It 1.7K, Walmart Discover 1.6K, Capital One Platinum 1.5K

Message 14 of 28
creditjail
Regular Contributor

Congrats and enjoy!

FICO scores:EQ- 723 (6/13), TU- 722 (6/13), EX- ?
My Wallet- AMEX BCE-17.5K, Chase Freedom-6k, Cap1- 5K, BMO Harris-5K, Wells Fargo-2K,
Store Cards-Lowes- 8K, Ashley Furniture-6K, American Furniture-2.5K,

Message 15 of 28
hayabusa

@laboi_22 wrote:
It's very pretty. $95 is a lot to pay for pretty though. The CSP is pretty and worth every penny of the $95. Sorry just my opinion. Congrats on the card though.

It all depends on what your looking for, CSP is generally a better card, but Green can come with a nice benefit of backdating Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 28
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Ahh. The smell and feel of new plastic, Congrats! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 17 of 28
VirtualCuriosity
Established Contributor

@TwinGirls19 wrote:
Came in the mail, and even though some people frown upon it because its a charge, it sure is pretty Smiley Happy

Ummmm, I would not call a gladiator pretty.  Maybe it's a handsome card.  But, in all seriousness, CONGRATS.  An Amex is my future goal.

TU713, EQ 731 , EX 726 (As of 12/13/14) - Personal Goal = 760

“Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship” – Benjamin Franklin

Gardening since 3-26-15

Message 18 of 28
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

You already have the it card the Amex it sure to come! And thanks to everyone else, it's been quite a week Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 28
Open123
Super Contributor

@TwinGirls19 wrote:
Came in the mail, and even though some people frown upon it because its a charge, it sure is pretty Smiley Happy

Congrats on your new Amex!  

I think it being a charge is the best part about it!  

Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.