Got my BCE today !!

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Got my BCE today !!

@birjest wrote:

@impovingmycredit wrote:

Congrats on the Card!  Smiley Very Happy

Unfortunately, you can't use the quote function on the iPad. 

So, now everbody have an ipad.  Can i get in the club with my new iphone 4...Smiley Sad

Well maybe you could be half in the club since the iPad 2 seems to be an iphone on steroid but the bigger screen and has dual processor. The iphone 4 only has one processor i believe but the 4S has two Smiley Happy

I got the 32GB iPad. Now i need a good case for it. So far none of the cases i have seen inspire me.

Message 21 of 25
CS800
Super Contributor

Anither thing I wanted to point out.

I didnt know the BCE was a clear plastic with the blue logo thingy in the middle. I thought it was white plastic.

Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CS800 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CS800 wrote:
@Anonymous
Thanks !!

@I'm putting @ since I'm typing this on my new shiny iPad that I got with my barclay card Smiley Happy and on the iPad , I don't see the option to 'quote' like I would see on my laptop.

Is that normal?

Is

Yeah right, you're just trying to pad your post count Smiley Very Happy just kidding.

I forgot to answer one of your questions in your OP, yes the 3X rule goes for AmEx CLI's, they will counter you if you're not approved for what you ask.

Rum and Coke for me please Smiley Wink

Also Super Congrats on the iPad, I'm jealous Smiley Very Happy I really do want an iPad, but I'm saving for a  Kenne Bell SuperCharger for my Mustang!!! (it's only 7,999Smiley Surprised)

I bit the bullet and used my new card to get the iPad. I have an iphone but it always awkward to type on the iphone and every year i buy myself something anyway.

Did you look at the vortechs instead of the KB? Vortechs seem to be more street friendly given the higher rpm boost, better top end charge

Yes, I have researched just about all the superchargers out there, and I really like the "roots" style twin screw whipple charger from Kenne Bell, the Vortech would be the cheaper of the two.

You seem to know your cars and superchargers, I am really looking for more of a bottom end to mid range boost, I just want to crush my competition off the line and hold them at bay for 1350 feet (1/4 mile).Smiley Very Happy (I only drive my Mustang roughly 3K mile a year, so not too worried about streetability LOL)

I do appreciate your suggestion, like I said I have looked at the Vortechs and I have not ruled it out yet, but, my buddy has a 07 GT500 with the KB supercharger (780+ HP) and I really like the instant boost off the line and all the way thru the mid range, and even into the higher RPM's it still pulls like a monster.

Here's a pic of her......

Message 23 of 25
CS800
Super Contributor

That's a sweet sweet car you got there.

I had an older mustang same color. Now you make me want to get one Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CS800 wrote:
That's a sweet sweet car you got there.

I had an older mustang same color. Now you make me want to get one Smiley Happy

Thank you, I have around 6-7K invested in the car in aftermarket performance and appearance parts.

I bought that car used March of last year (it's an 06 GT) with 28K miles on her, she was bone stock, owned by an older couple who barely drove it. Very lucky find for me. The car now has 32K miles, I only drive her on the weekends.

I also have a 92 5.0 LX that I bought brand new. (Highly modified nowSmiley Wink)

Sorry to veer off topic.

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.