Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got my Barclay 1st Auto CLI

tag
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Got my Barclay 1st Auto CLI

I got my 1st CLI on what I believe is my 8th statement. I never carried a balance and PIF 700 to 1000 monthly. Last month I did a BT and carried a balance and is the 1st time I get an auto CLI. Hmmm maybe they want to see balances. It was only 400 and maybe if I wanted to do an HP could get more, but I'll just wait it out to see what happens in the future.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Re: Got my Barclay 1st Auto CLI

Congrats and yes, wait it out!! The auto luv will come. I started at $1,900 and went to $4,000 in my first year without asking for a dime!! Good luck!!
Message 2 of 5
staifokuzed
Regular Contributor

@Rhaeny wrote:
I got my 1st CLI on what I believe is my 8th statement. I never carried a balance and PIF 700 to 1000 monthly. Last month I did a BT and carried a balance and is the 1st time I get an auto CLI. Hmmm maybe they want to see balances. It was only 400 and maybe if I wanted to do an HP could get more, but I'll just wait it out to see what happens in the future.

Congrats!

When didi you open your account?  Also from what I have been reading when CSR are asked they say PIF is what they like.  But people carrying balances seem to get Auto CLI.  I PIF and six months is comming up so we will see.

AMEX B SKY-1K AMEX PRG- NPSL USAA PLTM -6K
DISCOVER IT- 5.2K BARCLAY REWARD- 3.2K
PAYPAL REWARDS -6K VICTORIA SECRETS -1750
USAA AMEX-5.5K CITI TY PREFR 3.1K(NPSL) CHASE FREEDOM -1K
SPORTSMAN VISA- 8K AMEX ED PRFD- 8.5
Message 3 of 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 4 of 5
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Yay! Luv auto CLI's!

Great point!!  Our new scores should be here in less than a week.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.