cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got my Cabela's Visa in the mail, and.............

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Got my Cabela's Visa in the mail, and.............

My 1st Cabela's statement, LOL!!!  Im like...huh? I just got the card today.  So called in to make sure it was active since there wasnt a little sticker on the card, and it was....also found out my statement cuts 'around" the 2nd of each but it "could vary", to be the 1st-3rd each month. no biggie....

While I was on the phone, I started askig the cs rep some "credit related" questions. He promptly transferred me to the credit department. A very nice, and knowledgable lady answered all my questions for me....long story short...

1).  If I request at anytime for a CLI, its a HP. 

2).  They do "auto" reviews for cli 2-3 x a yr, the last one was at end of May/first part of June, next one will be October/November, and they are random. Mine may or may not be included in the next round. 

3).  They counter...

So, it looks like my limit will be stuck at $1k for awhile, since Im trying not get any more inquiries, unless I get an auto cli. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
revjamesl
Valued Contributor

Re: Got my Cabela's Visa in the mail, and.............

I'm confident you'll see growth in the card at some point. Again, congrats on the card.

AMEX Platinum NPSL | Discover It $45.9k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $40.7k |Barclay Arrival+ WEMC $40k | PENFED Platinum Rewards VS $35k | Lowes $35k | BoA Better Balance Rewards $30k | AMEX EDP $25k | Cap 1 QS $23.25k | NASA Platinum $20k | Chase Freedom $15k | Synchrony Haverty's $16.5k | BBVA NBA Rockets AMEX $15k | FNBO AMEX $15k | Citi Diamond Preferred $10.7k | Best Buy $10k | Synchrony Rooms-to-Go $10k | US Bank Cash+ $7.5k | AMEX BCE $6k | Barclay Financing Visa 1k | |

AU on DW Accounts: Discover It $40k I AMEX BCE $30k | Chase Marriot $29.8k |

Credit Scores: 800 EQ/833 TU/831 EX
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

My 1st Cabela's statement, LOL!!!  Im like...huh? I just got the card today.  So called in to make sure it was active since there wasnt a little sticker on the card, and it was....also found out my statement cuts 'around" the 2nd of each but it "could vary", to be the 1st-3rd each month. no biggie....

While I was on the phone, I started askig the cs rep some "credit related" questions. He promptly transferred me to the credit department. A very nice, and knowledgable lady answered all my questions for me....long story short...

2).  They do "auto" reviews for cli 2-3 x a yr, the last one was at end of May/first part of June, next one will be October/November, and they are random. Mine may or may not be included in the next round. 

3).  They counter...

So, it looks like my limit will be stuck at $1k for awhile, since Im trying not get any more inquiries, unless I get an auto cli. 

With a $1K limit you can still buy a lot of these:

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Clothing/Womens-Clothing/Womens-Sleepwear%7C/pc/104797080/c/104789880...

Message 3 of 4
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

3).  They counter...

With a $1K limit you can still buy a lot of these:

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Clothing/Womens-Clothing/Womens-Sleepwear%7C/pc/104797080/c/104789880/sc/103913280/Cabelas-Womens-Camo-Sleep-Boxers/1433742.uts?destination=%2Fcatalog%2Fbrowse%2Fwomens-sleepwear%2F_%2FN-1109997%2FNs-CATEGORY_SEQ_103913280

ooooooooo  (squeals like a little girl)...I like those!!! pair those bottoms with a cute little sexy pink bra from Vickies, or a tank...Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.