Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got my Double Cashback today from Discover Miles card

tag
IWOL
Established Contributor

Got my Double Cashback today from Discover Miles card

My statement cut yesterday on my Discover Miles card and I noticed that I recieved my double cashback from the year since this was my one year anniversary statement.

Was kind of surprised that they issued the cashback right on the 1 year anniversary.

This was a great deal on this card as I got back $1223.00 cashback so over $2400 for the year. Most of this was from the 10% Apple pay promo.

Probably wont use the Miles card much now since it becomes just a 1.5% cashback card.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
SisterGirl
Established Contributor

Re: Got my Double Cashback today from Discover Miles card

Nice !!!!!!

My statement closes tomorrow night & I cannot wait to see my cashback Smiley Wink

SisterGirl
Message 2 of 6
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Very nice!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol you say "just a 1.5% card" and all these people thinking the FU is the best thing ever (even those that don't bother with UR lol) Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 6
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
lol you say "just a 1.5% card" and all these people thinking the FU is the best thing ever (even those that don't bother with UR lol) Smiley Wink

I think most of those singing the praises of FU do so because of the UR!  Otherwise, it's a like a QS (or post first year IT Miles) but with FTF....

Message 5 of 6
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Sweet ... like this you really see how rewards kick in Smiley Happy .. maybe I should let my rewards on the accounts and use 1 x per year only .. it would feel like more even with 1% card  Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.