Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got my EX FICO from AmEx

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got my EX FICO from AmEx

I applied and was approved for the Blue Cash Preferred last weekend and yesterday I received a letter, "Dear  ........., "We're pleased to let you know you've been approved for the Blue Cash Preferred etc...... (which I already knew because I was instantly approved over the phone last Sunday) and also in the letter it said, "We've also provided the FICO score that was used when we selected your APR for purchases as well as the key factors that contributed to your FICO score etc"

Your FICO score: 786

Source: Experian

Date: October 02, 2011

I have 4 AmEx cards and this is the first time they have ever sent me a letter that provided my EX FICO score (they have pulled EX every time) So now I finally know my true EX FICO, I was very close as I had just put 780 in my siggy based on an educated guess.

Just thought that was pretty cool and thought I'd share.

Have a great one MyFico Friends!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Re: Got my EX FICO from AmEx

Awesome!!

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
dharalex
Established Contributor

Super awesome! I just got the Amex blue, and they didn't send me my score....bummed! I still love Amex, and I covet your score! Lol

Starting Score: TU:676;EQ:648 8/2011
Current Score: TU:738; EQ: 739 ;EX: 729 6/2012
Goal Score: 760

Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Message 3 of 4
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

wow, thats cool. congratulations!

Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.