Did you mean: 

Got my FNBO 2% BucksBack!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Got my FNBO 2% BucksBack!

@thelethargicage wrote:
@Anonymous:

And apparently neither do you. After all, FNBO approved you with only 5 months of history, and they're supposedly super strict.

True that. But other lenders are citing that for me man >_>

Edit: And I was saying that in comparison to someone like you, who has more than 1 year of history Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 27
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

They approved you, with all of 5 months of history, but denied CA's boyfriend--that's just mind-boggling

Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@thelethargicage wrote:
They approved you, with all of 5 months of history, but denied CA's boyfriend--that's just mind-boggling

But he was cited for too many inqs. I only had 4 at the time of apping. Income is also a major factor.

Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval! Keep up the good work!
Message 24 of 27
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@thelethargicage wrote:

But he was cited for too many inqs. I only had 4 at the time of apping. Income is also a major factor.

I see. You used household income, didn't you?

Message 25 of 27
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@thelethargicage wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@thelethargicage wrote:

I see. You used household income, didn't you?

This questioning of the poster stops here and now I see the type of questions you have been asking the poster. If the poster wants to post this info on their initial post then fine but quit hounding him over it. This is the only warning Im going to give you on this and it applies to other threads you have been doing this in as well.

gdale6

Message 26 of 27
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

Posts that were off-topic and contained profanity have been removed.  Disagreements or questioning is fine, but all discussion must meet our FSR standards for the Forum.  Thank you to members who have remained courteous and on-topic.  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.