Established Contributor
andre181

Got my US Bank Cash+ Card Today

I posted earlier that I called US Bank about PC'ing my Flexperks Select Visa to the Cash+ Sig Visa and they had no problem doing it. They told me my CL and interest rate would stay the same, and they were $7500 and 14.99%

Well I get my new card today and the CL went up to $9500 but the interest rate also went up to 17.99%. 

Its not a really big deal because I don't carry balances but it does annoy me a little bit. But the CLI was nice considering they usually HP for CLI's now and I haven't seen an HP pop up yet. *fingers crossed*

Discover IT $24K | FNBO Visa $20K | Citi Forward $12.5K | US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $10K | Priceline/Barclays $10K | Amazon/Chase Visa Sig $8.3k | Citi ThankYou Preferred $6.5K | BoA Cash Rewards 1-2-3 Sig $7.5K | Sallie Mae World MC/Barclays $5K | Capital One Cash Rewards $5K | Commerce Bank $5K | WF Cash Back Visa $3.6K | Amazon/GEMB $2.5K | Younkers/Comenity $2.4K | AMEX BCE $2K Target $1K | AMEX Green
EX FICO (from AMEX): 754, TU08 FICO (from Discover): 755, AAoA: 3.6 years
Frequent Contributor
Razeus

Re: Got my US Bank Cash+ Card Today

[ Edited ]

Call them and tell them the rep said your rate would stay the same.  Give them hell about it.  They'll probably lower it.  If not, ask for the report they used to determine why you're suddenly a credit risk given the higher interest rate.

My Wallet:
Discover It $14,300 | Chase Sapphire Preferred $7,500 | Chase Freedom $5,000 | Citi Simplicity $5,000 | AMEX BCE $3,000 | Paypal Extras Platinum $5,000 | Wells Fargo $1,000 | AMEX Zync NPSL

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}