Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got my USbank Cash+

tag
Danizzle
New Contributor

Got my USbank Cash+

I've been wanting to get it ever since I first saw it a couple months ago over my plain Visa Platinum.

So, I called tonight and the 3rd CSR I spoke to looked up my account and saw right on the screen I was able to PC to the Cash+

I can't wait to get it in 7-10 days! One less card on my "want" list Smiley Happy

All FICO scores as of 9.1.14: Exp 744, Eq 745, TU 764
Goal: 800+ across the board
Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Got my USbank Cash+

@Danizzle wrote:

I've been wanting to get it ever since I first saw it a couple months ago over my plain Visa Platinum.

So, I called tonight and the 3rd CSR I spoke to looked up my account and saw right on the screen I was able to PC to the Cash+

I can't wait to get it in 7-10 days! One less card on my "want" list Smiley Happy

Congrats on a successful PC

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 41
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Congrats!!! US Bank is an excellent bank.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 3 of 41
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 4 of 41
resilient
Established Contributor

Congratulations!

Amex Platinum Amex PRG Amex Hilton Surpass ($7k) Citi AAdvantage WEMC ($20k) Citi Hilton Honors VS ($6.8k) Dillard's Amex ($7.5k) Discover it ($6.5k) FNBO Chrysler MC ($30k) Military Star Card ($4.8k) Nordstrom VS ($25k) PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS ($20.5k) Ritz-Carlton VI ($54.5k) Starwood Preferred Guest Amex ($10k) Susan G. Komen WMC ($38k) Kinetic CU Visa ($10k) US Bank Cash + VS ($16k) Sears MC ($6k) USAA Limitless VS ($15k) Walmart MC ($7.5k) AAdvantage Aviator Silver WEMC ($11.3k)
Message 5 of 41
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

@Danizzle wrote:

Congratulations.  That's how I got mine too (PC from Cash Rewards).  I hope, though, it doesn't disappoint you as much it did me.

Message 6 of 41
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

@Danizzle wrote:

Congratz, if you dont mind me asking...

1. What were your scores like?

2. Was it a HP or SP?

3. If it was a HP what CB did they pull?

4. How long did you have your regular platinum?

CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 7 of 41
Danizzle
New Contributor

Thanks! Not at all.

1. I'm waiting for a couple cards to report $0 before I get buy my FICO scores (curious myself), but my last LP was 693 (Exp.) in July.
2. Neither. The lady I spoke to looked up my account then said I was approved. Maybe I was pre-approved or it was from their last SP? Either way DEFINITELY not a HP.

4. Mid may of this year. I've put about $1,600 through it and had around $800 balance when I called.

Message 8 of 41
Danizzle
New Contributor

@thelethargicage wrote:

Congratulations.  That's how I got mine too (PC from Cash Rewards).  I hope, though, it doesn't disappoint you as much it did me.

If I may ask; what disappointed you about it?

Message 9 of 41
Dustink
Valued Contributor

What is your limit?

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 10 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.