cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got my Venture Card in the mail today!!!

tag
pi-r-squared
Frequent Contributor

Got my Venture Card in the mail today!!!

It's the most beautiful card I've ever seen....  I guess it's a "black card" because it's black on the back?  And what is this embedded chip for?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Got my Venture Card in the mail today!!!

@pi-r-squared wrote:

It's the most beautiful card I've ever seen....  I guess it's a "black card" because it's black on the back?  And what is this embedded chip for?

Embedded chip is for extra security..

Message 2 of 9
CreditJim
Established Contributor

@pi-r-squared wrote:

Isn't it more like dark blue?

Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditJim wrote:

@pi-r-squared wrote:

Isn't it more like dark blue?

Yeah it's dark blue but it's still damn beautiful in my opinion. Plus it's sturdier than a lot of other cards.

Message 4 of 9
CreditJim
Established Contributor

It looks good. My wife just got one. Much more classy than the Venture I had a couple of years ago.
Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a nice looking card. I got the newer design. Much better than the old one with big white line striking through Venture. 

My card numbers are on the back. 

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pi-r-squared wrote:

It's the most beautiful card I've ever seen.... 

I have both the CSP and the Venture

People tell me "Wow that card is heavy" when they feel the Sapphire.  Sapphire is a little heavier but it is kind of boring looking.

With the Venture; people tell me "That's a nice looking card".  

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long did it take to arrive?

Message 8 of 9
pi-r-squared
Frequent Contributor

Approved on the 15th, got it  yesterday the 24th.    7 business days...

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.