Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got my cards today!!!!

tag
stone
Regular Contributor

Re: Got my cards today!!!!

@icetrap06 wrote:

Wow...I think your right..I got an e-mail today saying it had shipped.  From the information so far, seems like they overnight it...Great news...just in time for the weekend (with a day to spare).  Go Discover!!

I received email said " To get your new Discover it card to you ASAP, we're expediting delivery via FedEx right to your doorstep. We're delighted to have you with us!"

Message 31 of 32
icetrap06
Regular Contributor

Re: Got my cards today!!!!

Got mine today!!  As a previous poster said, the packaging is pretty nifty, I'm impressed.  What I think is funny is the fact that I also obtained an AMEX Green the same day.  Discover's card beat theirs to my doorstep.  Not ragging on AMEX and also it is just a Green and not a Platinum....but just saying...

NFCU cashRewards (22k) | Discover IT (8k) | AMEX EveryDay (5k) | AMEX Delta Gold (5k) | CSP (5k) | Marriott Rewards Premier (5k) | Citi Hilton Reserve(5k) | AMEX SPG (2k)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scores: EQ - 670 | TU- 742 | EX - 691
Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.