Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got my discover card in hehehehehe

tag
Carlile92
Regular Contributor

Got my discover card in hehehehehe

So I run to the mailbox this morning and bang there it is my piece of plastic I have been drooling over about time to start racking up some rewards
Fico's in 500s across all three and one nfcu nrewards card with 2k limit for rebuilding
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Got my discover card in hehehehehe

@Carlile92 wrote:
So I run to the mailbox this morning and bang there it is my piece of plastic I have been drooling over about time to start racking up some rewards

Very jealous........and my TU is still open....

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 14
Carlile92
Regular Contributor

Well if you want one try and get one I don't have great credit and the recon did me wonders
Fico's in 500s across all three and one nfcu nrewards card with 2k limit for rebuilding
Message 3 of 14
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Carlile92 wrote:
Well if you want one try and get one I don't have great credit and the recon did me wonders

You had to recon? For what reasons?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 14
Carlile92
Regular Contributor

Well I have a fraud alert and also had a lot of inq so I had to explain my reasons and also a few new accounts
Message 5 of 14
ShiningDown
Frequent Contributor

carllle92 what was the offer discover gave you for apr , did you get a balance transfer offer. My complete offer  is pathetic. balance transfer at 3.99 for 6 mos,  apr at 23% but I have alot of credit card debt.

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

IIRC, my terms were their best, I think I had a BT 0% for 15 months and 0% APR for 15 months and my APR after the 15 months was something like 12.99% or 13.99%. Which neither really mattered to me, I had no intentions to BT or ever carry a balance.

I may be wrong, I'd have to dig through my paperwork, but I think those were the terms they gave me.

To the OP, Super Congrats!!! Discover has awesome CS, the only problem I have with Discover is their low initial CL's and they want to hard pull for CLI's.

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LS2982 wrote:

@Carlile92 wrote:

Very jealous........and my TU is still open....

You better be good LS, no apping right now rememberSmiley Very Happy

I know how bad you want this card, and I hope once you finally give in and apply, Discover approves you with a 10K CL!!!!!

Best of Luck my FriendSmiley Happy

Message 8 of 14
Smug
Established Contributor

Congrats I just got mine a few months ago with a APR of 3.99 for a year, I love that card and it's my smallest TL. Go figure..💔
Experian® 808/Equifax® ?/TransUnion® 810
Baddies Experian® clean/Equifax® 1/TransUnion® Clean
Last CLI 6-13-2013
Total Credit $121,190.00
Goal 780!
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, I just got a call from Discover that they approved me for a Discover More card, I was suprised. They pulled TU and I still have like 7-8 inquiries counting towards my score (a few just dropped off this month). They gave me a $1k line and asked if it was enough - I should have asked if it was possible to get a higher starting CL. I was just too happy about the approval to really think of it. Maybe I should call back and ask now (or see if they'll do a CLI when I call to activate the card). I have some subprime AF cards that I want to close, but I don't want to lose the CLs and hurt my util%.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.