Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got my first Discover Card!!!

tag
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Re: Got my first Discover Card!!!

@ChrisW wrote:

Thank You, My current cards are HSBC ( my first after BK 7 years ago) CL $1850, Chase $2500 6 years old ( just got this switched today to Chase Freedom $3000), Juniper $ 3600 3 years old.  No baddies on my report except my BK is still showing from 2005.

my bk 7 was in 2005,....i was denied in april of this year for discover.....my bk was not 7 yrs yet....i hope i can get it when My bk turns 8 yr in june of 2013

Message 11 of 16
ChrisW
Valued Member

After I got the good news of my Discover I went on an app spree and am 3 for 3.  I also got a Chase Freedom $3000, and I just now got approved for Amex BCP.  Don't know whtat the CL is on Amex will find out tomorrow when I call.  Talk about a happy day.  I now have all the cards I need and will just let them grow with me. 

8/2012 TU 693 EQ 698
9/14/2012 TU 718 (Discover's score included in welcome letter)
9/14/2012 EX 717 (Amex Score)

Discover More $4000, Chase Freedom $6000, Amex BCP $6000, Barclays/Juniper $3600, Care Credit/GEMB $5000, Orchard Bank $1850
Message 12 of 16
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@ChrisW wrote:

After I got the good news of my Discover I went on an app spree and am 3 for 3.  I also got a Chase Freedom $3000, and I just now got approved for Amex BCP.  Don't know whtat the CL is on Amex will find out tomorrow when I call.  Talk about a happy day.  I now have all the cards I need and will just let them grow with me. 

well  congrats on the amex approval.......you have given me some hope.....my bk is as old as yours....i hope i have the same luck in june...bk will be 8 yrs old.....

Message 13 of 16
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@ChrisW wrote:

Thank You, My current cards are HSBC ( my first after BK 7 years ago) CL $1850, Chase $2500 6 years old ( just got this switched today to Chase Freedom $3000), Juniper $ 3600 3 years old.  No baddies on my report except my BK is still showing from 2005.

Was the chase card just a PC to freedom?

Message 14 of 16
credithappy
Regular Contributor

Congrats!!! You are going to love the CB and the Discover shopmall online as well.  Smiley Happy

Amex Green - Amex BCP - Amex Everyday Card - Amex Rose Gold - Elan Visa - Xcel FCU Visa - Walmart MC - Sam's MC - Macy's - Bloomingdales - Nordstrom - Sam's Club CC - Discover IT and US Bank Visa FlexPerks - AMEX HHonors - NAVcheck - NAVcashRewards Sig Visa, NAVgoRewards MC, Chase Amazon VISA, BoA CashRewards VISA - Chase Marriott Reward Premier CC, Jetblue Card MC, PenFed Power CR Visa Signature Card, Chase Freedom, Nordy VISA and BBVA
Message 15 of 16
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Congrats!  Smiley Happy

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.