Established Contributor
amercnchopz34

Re: Got my first Discover Card!!!

ChrisW wrote:

Thank You, My current cards are HSBC ( my first after BK 7 years ago) CL $1850, Chase $2500 6 years old ( just got this switched today to Chase Freedom $3000), Juniper $ 3600 3 years old.  No baddies on my report except my BK is still showing from 2005.

my bk 7 was in 2005,....i was denied in april of this year for discover.....my bk was not 7 yrs yet....i hope i can get it when My bk turns 8 yr in june of 2013

Valued Member
ChrisW

After I got the good news of my Discover I went on an app spree and am 3 for 3.  I also got a Chase Freedom $3000, and I just now got approved for Amex BCP.  Don't know whtat the CL is on Amex will find out tomorrow when I call.  Talk about a happy day.  I now have all the cards I need and will just let them grow with me. 

8/2012 TU 693 EQ 698
9/14/2012 TU 718 (Discover's score included in welcome letter)
9/14/2012 EX 717 (Amex Score)

Discover More $4000, Chase Freedom $6000, Amex BCP $6000, Barclays/Juniper $3600, Care Credit/GEMB $5000, Orchard Bank $1850
Established Contributor
amercnchopz34

ChrisW wrote:

After I got the good news of my Discover I went on an app spree and am 3 for 3.  I also got a Chase Freedom $3000, and I just now got approved for Amex BCP.  Don't know whtat the CL is on Amex will find out tomorrow when I call.  Talk about a happy day.  I now have all the cards I need and will just let them grow with me. 

well  congrats on the amex approval.......you have given me some hope.....my bk is as old as yours....i hope i have the same luck in june...bk will be 8 yrs old.....

Established Contributor
amercnchopz34

ChrisW wrote:

Thank You, My current cards are HSBC ( my first after BK 7 years ago) CL $1850, Chase $2500 6 years old ( just got this switched today to Chase Freedom $3000), Juniper $ 3600 3 years old.  No baddies on my report except my BK is still showing from 2005.

Was the chase card just a PC to freedom?

Regular Contributor
credithappy

Congrats!!! You are going to love the CB and the Discover shopmall online as well.  :smileyhappy:

Amex ZYNC - Amex BCP - Amex Mercedes-Benz - Amex PRG - Amex TrueEarnings - Emigrant Direct Visa - Xcel FCU Visa - Walmart Discover - Sam's Club Discover - Macy's - Bloomingdales - Nordstrom - Sam's Club CC - Discover IT and US Bank Visa FlexPerks, CitiHHonors Sig Visa - NAVcheck, NAVcashRewards Sig Visa, NAVgoRewards MC, Chase Amazon VISA and BoA CashRewards VISA
Valued Contributor
RockinRay

Congrats!  :smileyhappy:

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}