Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got my new Cap 1 card but it won't let me do a balance transfer

tag
JMMD
Frequent Contributor

Got my new Cap 1 card but it won't let me do a balance transfer

I want to transfer a higher % rate card to the Cap 1card and when I click the link I get a message @ not having any offers at this time. Please call them....Is this typical?I really don't want to call them. Smiley Frustrated

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Got my new Cap 1 card but it won't let me do a balance transfer

@JMMD wrote:

@I want to transfer a higher % rate card to the Cap 1card and when I click the link I get a message @ not having any offers at this time. Please call them....Is this typical?I really don't want to call them. Smiley Frustrated

Try online chat... Or call EO.

Message 2 of 6
JMMD
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@JMMD wrote:

@I want to transfer a higher % rate card to the Cap 1card and when I click the link I get a message @ not having any offers at this time. Please call them....Is this typical?I really don't want to call them. Smiley Frustrated

Try online chat... Or call EO.

Sent them a message. We shall see.

Message 3 of 6
ddemari
Super Contributor

I think its typical. I mean u can call and ask them to do a b/t but no intro offer. Basically u pay no fee but apr kicks in. I just got an email
Today for 18 month 0 apr b/t on quicksilver visa. Nothing for ventureone
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

You have to wait 10 days from when you activate.  I had the same issue. It will be available. Patience my friend!

Message 5 of 6
JMMD
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You have to wait 10 days from when you activate.  I had the same issue. It will be available. Patience my friend!

Ah! That makes sense! Thank you!!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.