Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got the Discover IT card in the mail

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got the Discover IT card in the mail

Neat presentation-0% on purchases for 12 months, I can transfer balances - 0% for 18 months.  Asked for a CLI at activation... that was a no go Smiley Tongue

I am really surprised I got the 0% and after it goes to 13.99%

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
EW800
Valued Contributor

Re: Got the Discover IT card in the mail

Congratulations!  Smiley Happy

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Love my Discover! Congratulations!!! Did you sign up for the double cash rewards for 12 months promo, yet?

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

No - hmm.. where do you go for it.. I don't see it

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

No - hmm.. where do you go for it.. I don't see it

Call the number on the back of your card or send them a message/chat requesting the double.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

All new accounts are automatically enrolled in the double cash promotion
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I called and that is what he said.. I was like.. Oh.. thanks.  I am happy with the CS so far... it's nice to speak with someone I can clearly understand.  

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Discover was the first prime card I got since I started rebuilding my credit. The CSR are great.

Not sure if you got a chipped card, but I just ordered a replacement card with the chip -- and the Blackhawks design!

Congrats again.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I just adore Discover... great website they have too. A pleasure to chat with CS.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.