Established Contributor
vpae

Re: Got the call from Cap 1......

[ Edited ]

jbrickbm wrote:

Maybe im on the wrong thread, can i use the same email?  I have 2 unsecured cards

Just an FYI.

I emailed about 3 cards, a Visa platinum, a MC platinum and my BBY RZMC. 2 Different department is handling the BBY cards and the regualr cards. BBY RZMC can't do any increases without an HP, I said I'll call back for that (yet I had a $1500 CLI on the store BBY card a week ago online via a SP, weird).

The 2 other cards I asked to go to CL of $6K each, one was at $1.5K the other was $3K. Assured SP. Got off the phone yesterday, today I logged online and saw it went to $3K and $6K respectively. I'll take it! I forgot to ask about a PC, they are supposed to call me back to let me know the results... so when I get the call probably Monday now, I'll ask about the PC. 

And thanks to all for the advice. Worked great.

7/11/14 EX 764 - EQ 756 - TU 783 -- (myFico) | 10/14/14 TU 783 (Barclay) | 10/08/14 EX 779 (FNBO) | Mouseover for CLs

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}