Did you mean: 

Gotta love Amex Offers:)

tag
Berk
Established Contributor

Re: Gotta love Amex Offers:)

@Anonymous wrote:

@Berk wrote:

Wish they'd do this for the Capital Grille. Only make the offer $75 back or so. Smiley Very Happy

I take it that you live in the DC area as well?  That would be a great offer to cover an entree.

Nope, live in the Jacksonville, FL area and we have one. However, the last Capital Grille I ate in was in Milwaukee, WI - as always, the food was great. For a chain high-end restaurant they surely have their act together. Better than 3 Forks in my opinion.

Message 31 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Berk wrote:

Nope, live in the Jacksonville, FL area and we have one. However, the last Capital Grille I ate in was in Milwaukee, WI - as always, the food was great. For a chain high-end restaurant they surely have their act together. Better than 3 Forks in my opinion.

I got an offer for J Alexander that is in the St. Johns Town Center.  Really good steak/prime ribs, $10 off if you pay more than $50.  If you have that offer you should try it out.  I am also in Jax.

Message 32 of 35
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Amex Offers are certainly hit-and-miss, at least with me.

I do have an interesting 'tidbit' to contribute... I used my BCP for the first time at the mall last week (Belk), and today I notice there's an Amex Offer for Macy's (spend $100, get $20 back) but the offer is only on the BCP, not on the PRG or Delta Gold.  Apparently this was driven by my using the BCP at a department store (I was under the impression before that the offers were generally the same across cards, but that's obviously not the case.)

'In other news'... it might be useful for some to know that there's now a 'Bed Bath and Beyond' offer for spend $25 get $5 back, and Best Buy spend $250 get $25 back.  Both of these offers were available on all three of my cards.

I don't have any Best Buy purchases coming up, so that one won't be of any use to me.  As for Bed Bath and Beyond, I'm not a regular shopper but I'm going to stick my head in their door to see if by some chance they sell gift cards.  Smiley Happy

Message 33 of 35
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

I do have an interesting 'tidbit' to contribute... I used my BCP for the first time at the mall last week (Belk), and today I notice there's an Amex Offer for Macy's (spend $100, get $20 back) but the offer is only on the BCP, not on the PRG or Delta Gold.  Apparently this was driven by my using the BCP at a department store (I was under the impression before that the offers were generally the same across cards, but that's obviously not the case.)

'In other news'... it might be useful for some to know that there's now a 'Bed Bath and Beyond' offer for spend $25 get $5 back, and Best Buy spend $250 get $25 back.  Both of these offers were available on all three of my cards.

I don't have any Best Buy purchases coming up, so that one won't be of any use to me.  As for Bed Bath and Beyond, I'm not a regular shopper but I'm going to stick my head in their door to see if by some chance they sell gift cards.  Smiley Happy

A lot of good info there. I'm apping them soon for the first time and it would be nice to get a couple of those offers that you mentioned.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 34 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

Glad to see something(s) I can finally use...like all these are a good chance!!

Screen Shot 2016-07-11 at 10.04.18 PM.png

Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.