New Contributor
Braydon

Gotta love Cap1/HSBC

I just got off the phone with Cap1/HSBC to cancel my $39.00 yr $300.00 CL card I have had for a year. I told them I don't need the card so the rep decides he will cut me a deal no HP to increase my CL but I still pay 39.00 per year. Long story short I said ok to the soft pull and he comes back with "were sorry we can't increase your limit" but try back in 6 months. I had to laugh and canceled the card, Last week I was approved for the AMX BCP plus I pulled EX EQ TU this morning and all my reports are fine my scores are up around FICO 722-733 at EQ /TU Fako EX 734 and UTL is 7 HP are 4 at most so I know nothing is wrong. I'm going to enjoy giving this card the axe..lol

Frequent Contributor
Razeus

Re: Gotta love Cap1/HSBC

Put it out to pasture.  CapOne is a sub-prime company masquerading as a premier lender.  You've got better cards now, you don't need them any more.  Good riddance to CapOne.

My Wallet:
Discover It $14,300 | Chase Sapphire Preferred $7,500 | Chase Freedom $5,000 | Citi Simplicity $5,000 | AMEX BCE $3,000 | Paypal Extras Platinum $5,000 | Wells Fargo $1,000 | AMEX Zync NPSL

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}