cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grandmother approved through CITI with....

tag
jmbfl
Valued Contributor

Re: Grandmother approved through CITI with....

From the www.ashleyfurniture.com website:

Q: Do you have financing plans?

Each authorized Ashley Furniture HomeStore or dealer is independently owned and operated, therefore, stores may offer a variety of financing options. We do not offer financing directly to consumers from the Ashley corporation.

The Ashley Furniture Where To Shop tool will help you find the nearest Ashley Furniture HomeStore or dealer.

Sounds to me like this is good old Citi Financial at work, which is consumer finance.

Message 11 of 17
jmbfl
Valued Contributor

There is another website: http://www.ashleyfurniturehomestore.com/ which has a financing link I am investigating now.
Message 12 of 17
jmbfl
Valued Contributor

And the verdict is...

This is Citi Financial (not Citi CC's!). The APR is 24.99%. The only thing not clear is whether it reports as revolving or as consumer finance. If it reports as revolving it is OK for your credit, but be aware of the terms. It is not the equivalent of being issued a major CC by Citi (or a Macys or Bloomingdales card for that matter) which are credit products issued by Citi and can be found at www.citicards.com
Message 13 of 17
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

well i was declined, I bet for old Citi card that was in my bk. hehe
no more applying for atleast 6 months, then i will be at 9 months with my bofa
Message 14 of 17
v8eaterWRX
Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

My girl tried to get one a few months ago and was declined with a 720! Smiley Sad We really wanted that dang furniture, surely didnt see that one coming Smiley Mad
Message 15 of 17
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

v8eaterWRX wrote:
Congrats on the approval!

My girl tried to get one a few months ago and was declined with a 720! Smiley Sad We really wanted that dang furniture, surely didnt see that one coming Smiley Mad

Thats crazy, because our sales rep said that you had to have atleast a 710 to be approved, but boy was she wrong, my grandmothers scores were 653,595,663. They declined my mother and her scores 620,553,660
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 16 of 17
jmbfl
Valued Contributor

Schoolbuskid wrote:
Thats crazy, because our sales rep said that you had to have atleast a 710 to be approved, but boy was she wrong, my grandmothers scores were 653,595,663. They declined my mother and her scores 620,553,660

jmbfl wrote:
From the www.ashleyfurniture.com website:

Q: Do you have financing plans?

Each authorized Ashley Furniture HomeStore or dealer is independently owned and operated, therefore, stores may offer a variety of financing options. We do not offer financing directly to consumers from the Ashley corporation.

Maybe everybody's not app'ing for the same financing...  Smiley Surprised

Message Edited by jmbfl on 09-29-2008 11:53 AM
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.