Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great Credit Rating But Declined Anyway

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Great Credit Rating But Declined Anyway

You may be right since I don't carry balances either.  Really, who can actually afford to carry a balance with interest rates, charges, fees, double secret probation charges, etc. etc. 
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sympathize with your situation but the scores you have in their eyes really are not yours at all. You haven't proven yourself as being a creditworthy borrower according to them because they aren't Joint accounts they are AU accounts which basically do little for you at least with this situation. You know now what you need to do and that's establishing some accounts in your own name or at the very least joint so that you can establish credibility in these tough economic times. Banks and credit unions are looking at allot more then just a score nowadays...... they want more details.....allot more. 

Good luck to you...Smiley Wink

JoJo

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, the great irony is that if the payments were delinquent, no doubt my score would be lower.... Thanks for the sympathy.  I appreciate it.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.