Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great Customer Service from CSP

tag
Creditworthiness
Established Member

Great Customer Service from CSP

I just wanted to relate a great customer service experience I just had with Chase Sapphire Preferred.

I phoned and, as others here have said, a real live human picked up immediately.  I told her that two of my dining purchases had not been reflected on my statement.  She politely explained to me that the purchases are classified based on how the ownership classifies itself with Chase.  So, I had two cafe type places that serve food but categorize themselves not as restaurants/cafes but as "miscellaneous food markets."  Ordinarily, this does not garner points but she gave them to me anyway, including the triple points I would have been rewarded for First Dining Friday.  The whole conversation took about three minutes and was pleasant.

I am racking up points left and right and highly recommend the card for anyone who dines out a lot!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Re: Great Customer Service from CSP

@Creditworthiness wrote:

I just wanted to relate a great customer service experience I just had with Chase Sapphire Preferred.

I phoned and, as others here have said, a real live human picked up immediately.  I told her that two of my dining purchases had not been reflected on my statement.  She politely explained to me that the purchases are classified based on how the ownership classifies itself with Chase.  So, I had two cafe type places that serve food but categorize themselves not as restaurants/cafes but as "miscellaneous food markets."  Ordinarily, this does not garner points but she gave them to me anyway, including the triple points I would have been rewarded for First Dining Friday.  The whole conversation took about three minutes and was pleasant.

I am racking up points left and right and highly recommend the card for anyone who dines out a lot!!

STAAAAPHHH ! You're making me drool over my number one goal card Smiley Very Happy 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Great Customer Service from CSP

Membership has it's privileges.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.