Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greenlight Score

tag
EdMan63
Established Contributor

Greenlight Score

Been a memeber here for about a month now and been thinking about credit quite a bit since joining. Currently in the garden during my rebuilding phase and setting goals for my credit future. One question I throw around in my head is:

What score do you folks feel/think will get you in the door for most "prime cards/banks" given a good profile?

Now I know so many other factors other than score make up a credit profile, but let's say utilization is in line and AAoA is decent  and income is reasonable and inquiries are not in excess, in other words, a good profile, which is what I think we all strive for to some degree. But if an 800+ score is not in your near future, at what score do most feel that you're "golden"?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Greenlight Score

As soon as I got above 720, the prequals and offers started rolling in. So in my experience, right around 720. Anything above 700 is good with a good thick profile and no derogs it seems like.

Message 2 of 4
EdMan63
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

As soon as I got above 720, the prequals and offers started rolling in. So in my experience, right around 720. Anything above 700 is good with a good thick profile and no derogs it seems like.

I was kind of thinking in my mind that 720 is a  great starting goal and just go up from there.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

700, even with a dated derog. Since I got there, I haven't had any rejections. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.