Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guaranteed approval Cc?

tag
Jaylima91
Established Contributor

Guaranteed approval Cc?

I was surfing the web and saw this pop up. Has anyone ever seen this?

https://www.mybestcreditcards.com/evolvecard/?subid=bet&affiliate_code=500567
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Guaranteed approval Cc?

No Visa or MC logo screams fingerhut wannabe or scam.
Message 2 of 6
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

scam, as others said... no MC or visa symbol, which is a glorified store card locked into using at their stores... major sign of bad news and it gets worse 

"I authorize Unique Card Services to charge my credit/debit card immediately for the initial application fee of $29.95 and every (30) days thereafter $4.95 in which I maintain my membership."

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 3 of 6
thomasjm99
Regular Contributor

They also charge a $29.95 application fee and $5/month to maintain your account.

Fingerhut doesn't even do that, atleast they didn't on my account...

Message 4 of 6
Jaylima91
Established Contributor

Yeah I see. I just went over the terms and well... Not surprised if it is a scam
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah definitely start away from that one.  Use it at their online store.  I looked at their store and it won't let you see prices unless you're a member.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.