cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guess my score drop v2.0 =)

Established Contributor

Guess my score drop v2.0 =)

I charged $15,000 on my Navy Federal card this month, AAOA 1 year lol, 55k total credit limits on my report. $11,000 reported.

 

 


total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: Guess my score drop v2.0 =)

Amex sees it and freaks out and FR's you.  Citi CLD's you and Chase puts a hold on your accounts until further notice!

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 2 of 13
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Guess my score drop v2.0 =)


rootpooty wrote:

Amex sees it and freaks out and FR's you.  Citi CLD's you and Chase puts a hold on your accounts until further notice!


Err no! I put 13k on my LOC with nfcu but no AA by amex; chase; or discover. I think this is a ymmv thing.

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!



Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 13
Valued Contributor

Re: Guess my score drop v2.0 =)


webhopper wrote:

rootpooty wrote:

Amex sees it and freaks out and FR's you.  Citi CLD's you and Chase puts a hold on your accounts until further notice!


Err no! I put 13k on my LOC with nfcu but no AA by amex; chase; or discover. I think this is a ymmv thing.

Lol I know was just giving the op a hard time!

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 4 of 13
Established Contributor

Re: Guess my score drop v2.0 =)

Bankruptcy?



Starting Score: EQ: 383 2/2011
Current Score: TU: 644 EQ: 648 EX: 6?? 2/2015
Goal Score: 700


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 13
Contributor

Re: Guess my score drop v2.0 =)


distantarray wrote:

I charged $15,000 on my Navy Federal card this month, AAOA 1 year lol, 55k total credit limits on my report. $11,000 reported.

 

 


Holy... If I saw that bill I think I would need a clean up and a change of pants lol

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903
Message 6 of 13
Established Contributor

Re: Guess my score drop v2.0 =)


RonDawg wrote:

distantarray wrote:

I charged $15,000 on my Navy Federal card this month, AAOA 1 year lol, 55k total credit limits on my report. $11,000 reported.

 

 


Holy... If I saw that bill I think I would need a clean up and a change of pants lol


lmao I paid off $4,000 within a week I'm not worried (although that was my hardrock winnings for that week LOL) , my income's pretty decent with no living exspenses. I've actually charged over 30k this month but already paid 19k back before it reported =)


total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 7 of 13
Established Contributor

Re: Guess my score drop v2.0 =)


rootpooty wrote:

Amex sees it and freaks out and FR's you.  Citi CLD's you and Chase puts a hold on your accounts until further notice!


lol this might be right if I didn't max out my Amex this month and paid it back within 3 days Smiley Wink


total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 8 of 13
Contributor

Re: Guess my score drop v2.0 =)


distantarray wrote:

RonDawg wrote:

distantarray wrote:

I charged $15,000 on my Navy Federal card this month, AAOA 1 year lol, 55k total credit limits on my report. $11,000 reported.

 

 


Holy... If I saw that bill I think I would need a clean up and a change of pants lol


lmao I paid off $4,000 within a week I'm not worried (although that was my hardrock winnings for that week LOL) , my income's pretty decent with no living exspenses. I've actually charged over 30k this month but already paid 19k back before it reported =)


Good lord, well anyways charging is always fun... Paying it back causes a rash and possible blood loss

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903
Message 9 of 13
Established Contributor

Re: Guess my score drop v2.0 =)


RonDawg wrote:

distantarray wrote:

RonDawg wrote:

distantarray wrote:

I charged $15,000 on my Navy Federal card this month, AAOA 1 year lol, 55k total credit limits on my report. $11,000 reported.

 

 


Holy... If I saw that bill I think I would need a clean up and a change of pants lol


lmao I paid off $4,000 within a week I'm not worried (although that was my hardrock winnings for that week LOL) , my income's pretty decent with no living exspenses. I've actually charged over 30k this month but already paid 19k back before it reported =)


Good lord, well anyways charging is always fun... Paying it back causes a rash and possible blood loss


lol never fun seeing your accounts drop =\


total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 10 of 13