Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guess no auto love from barclay

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Guess no auto love from barclay

I called customer service the only promotion i gor was to upgrade to the apple reward lol
Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Joeliz27 wrote:
I called customer service the only promotion i gor was to upgrade to the apple reward lol

Did you take it?

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah Smiley Sad i felt bad thats all i got but oooo welll better than getting my account close like i have heard in some threads, i just wait and see when i have a yr with them ill ask if they havent auto cli me by that time i will be close to stepping out of the garden
Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Joeliz27 wrote:
Yeah Smiley Sad i felt bad thats all i got but oooo welll better than getting my account close like i have heard in some threads, i just wait and see when i have a yr with them ill ask if they havent auto cli me by that time i will be close to stepping out of the garden

Check back with them every couple of months to see if they have anything for you.

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:
It's not a guarantee. There is no "have card x amount of time, get a CLI". They're merely trends.

You can call and ask for a CLI if you like. But with your reports frozen I don't know if it's possible.

As far as I know, the only guaranteed CLI's come from low limit starter cards like Cap One subprime division and Merrick.

Merrick rocks! Smiley LOL

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will do ill check a few day after my statement cuts to see if anything new is there thanx for the tip
Message 16 of 21
1fstgixer
Valued Member

My first auto luv was about 7 days after 6th statement cut and  again 5 days after 12th statement.....but lots of usage and carry low balance.

Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to know ill see what happens if i dont get anything ill try next statement till they give me one but i wont and can't afford another hp , ill just keep asking if there is anything for me
Message 18 of 21
crtiller
Established Member

@Joeliz27 wrote:

hey guys so I went online ans saw that my 6th statement cut today but no auto luv I guess they don't love me, I froze all my credit report till dec in the garden till then to see if I get  3 card I'm after freedom discover and citi simplicity .

Is it possible Barclay didn't aut cli me since it's Sunday or it's just not happening ? That all

Hang in there!  Today was my 7th statement and Barclay surprised me with $2500 auto-cli on my Rewards MC.  

Dec 2014 FICOs - EX 703 EQ 724 TU 720
Message 19 of 21
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Joeliz27 wrote:

I froze all my credit report till dec in the garden 

Is it possible Barclay didn't aut cli me since it's Sunday or it's just not happening ? That all

How can Barclay soft pull your credit and give you an auto-CLI if your reports are frozen?

This is incorrect a current creditor can get their permissible purpose updates right thru any freeze you may have on file it doesnt affect them at all.

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.