cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HEFCU , Halliburton Employee Federal Credit Union CC CLI Q?

tag
spydergto
Regular Contributor

Re: HEFCU , Halliburton Employee Federal Credit Union CC CLI Q?

No , no past with Amex. I have written about this many times now on many other threads, i still have their letter in my make shift incoming mail box at the house. all i can recall is things like it stated , to many inquires for credit , when at the time i had 1 inquiry on ALL THREE REPORTS. and other items like that. all of which were total and utter fu*$(%(ing bulls*it .. so f em , i will get to my goals without giving them a cent, as much as i wanted an Amex at the time I no longer care, as the other poster said there are many credit card fish in this sea..

Ex 750 10/22/2013 Eq 651 11/09/2013 TU 721 12/9/2013

5/14/14 Equifax – 673 Experian – 744 Transunion – 722

already bought the house! closed with a great deal all thanks to information i learned here!
Message 11 of 12
spydergto
Regular Contributor

Re: HEFCU , Halliburton Employee Federal Credit Union CC CLI Q?

I just created a NASA account. after results from HEFCU CLI increase come in , i will also app with NASA for a CC . 

i LOVE this place, my dreams have come true because of help from people here, ten years ago , i could not finance a pack of GUM. .. seriously ... and now , i have a house , a decent credit score that i continue to work on , and constantly focus on reaching higher on the credit score and my CC limits so that i can maintaint a 4% utilization on my CC's

this place has been the best !

Ex 750 10/22/2013 Eq 651 11/09/2013 TU 721 12/9/2013

5/14/14 Equifax – 673 Experian – 744 Transunion – 722

already bought the house! closed with a great deal all thanks to information i learned here!
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.