cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! BEST WAY TO USE THE AMEX GOLD AND PRG?

tag
Derrick1977
Frequent Contributor

Re: HELP! BEST WAY TO USE THE AMEX GOLD AND PRG?

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Derrick1977 wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:
The delta Platinum card does NOT get an airline reimbursement.

The Amex premier rewards gold and the Amex Platinum are the only cards to offer this (to my knowledge)

You will get $200 from the Amex Platinum charge card and $100 from the Amex prg charge card.

You can buy 4x$50 on the Platinum and 2x$50 on the prg.

Make sure these are separate purchases, and not lumped into a shopping cart type purchase.

In January the clock will reset and you will be able to change your airline and purchase another $300 in gift cards.

Thanks man.   So, since it will only work for my PRG, I logged on to Deltas website and purchased 2 ($50) gift cards, two different transaction of $50.   So my understanding is, now I will receive 2 gift cards and I will be credited $100 back on my statement.  Is that correct?

Yes. Provided you correctly selected delta as your airline of choice, within a few days (though up to 2 weeks in some cases) you will receive a credit for $100. 

LOL, yea I did man.  See below.    After I did that, then I went on the Delta site and bought the 2 gift cards like you said.

Derrick.png

Message 41 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.