Established Member
jules79

HELP NEEDED IN MY CC APP SPREE!

Hi FICO-FOLKS,

AFTER 10 MONTHS OF PERFECT GARDENING, I DECIDED TO APPLY FOR 3 NEW CHASE CREDIT CARDS AT THE SAME DATE...CHASE SAPPHIRE PREFFERED,FREEDOM & SW AIRLINE PREMIER CC.. AND ALL THREE WERE APPROVED WITH  10000,9000,8000 CREDIT LINE LIMIT RESPECTIVELY.. WHICH IM GLAD I DID...I HAVE A 6 YR GREAT HISTORY WHICH CHASE ALREADY...SO FAR I ONLY SEE A ONE NEW EXPERIAN CREDIT INQUIRY..DO U THINK I SHOULD HAVE 2 MORE INQ COMING? JUST CURIOUS.BUT .EITHER WAY AM HAPPY AND LOVE CHASE ..AND SO BACK TO GARDENING STATUS(ALL 3 CREDIT FREEZES)  UNTIL SUMMER 2013 :-)

Valued Contributor
daybreakgonesXe

Re: HELP NEEDED IN MY CC APP SPREE!

jules79 wrote:

Hi FICO-FOLKS,

AFTER 10 MONTHS OF PERFECT GARDENING, I DECIDED TO APPLY FOR 3 NEW CHASE CREDIT CARDS AT THE SAME DATE...CHASE SAPPHIRE PREFFERED,FREEDOM & SW AIRLINE PREMIER CC.. AND ALL THREE WERE APPROVED WITH  10000,9000,8000 CREDIT LINE LIMIT RESPECTIVELY.. WHICH IM GLAD I DID...I HAVE A 6 YR GREAT HISTORY WHICH CHASE ALREADY...SO FAR I ONLY SEE A ONE NEW EXPERIAN CREDIT INQUIRY..DO U THINK I SHOULD HAVE 2 MORE INQ COMING? JUST CURIOUS.BUT .EITHER WAY AM HAPPY AND LOVE CHASE ..AND SO BACK TO GARDENING STATUS(ALL 3 CREDIT FREEZES)  UNTIL SUMMER 2013 :-)

Wow!! That's wonderful to have that many Chase cards approved in such a very short period of time without reconning! Good for you :smileyhappy:

I would keep a look-out in the next couple of days on the inquiries. It's possible that Chase only used 1 HP, or the credit bureau's thought it was a fluke to have 3 inqs from the same creditor all in a short period of time and lumped it together into 1. Either way, keep an eye on it during the week! If it's still 1 HP, then congrats! :smileyvery-happy: You never know with these companies!

Capital One Quicksilver World Mastercard $10k | JCPenney Platinum $7.5k | Shell Drive for Five $800 | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $7k | TD Bank Easy Rewards Visa Signature $5k | Chase Sapphire Visa Signature $10k | American Express Blue Sky $25k | Discover IT $9.5k

EQ FICO 737 TU FICO 746 Credit Karma (TU) 777 Transrisk 807/990 Credit Sesame (EX) 762 Credit.com (EX) 763 VantageScore 3.0 751
Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS

Re: HELP NEEDED IN MY CC APP SPREE!

Congrats on your approvals

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+