Regular Contributor
newbiewife

Re: HELP! OCD w/ AMEX!

Well the balance is only 425/4500 I already pay 200 tomorriw is cut off date. Then pay everything on due. I just want things to be smooth in my CLI on sept. Other stuff like my disco 254/9200, chase 170/2200 paying it fri and keep it in my drawer. My cut off date for others still far. Oh my bce 49/4400. What should I do with all this? Should I pay it all off or just leave some balance with other cards. Oh! Not on amex though. :smileyconfused:
:heart: trying to reach 800! :heart:
Gardening till 12/14 :smileytongue:
Valued Contributor
Crashem

newbiewife wrote:
Well the balance is only 425/4500 I already pay 200 tomorriw is cut off date. Then pay everything on due. I just want things to be smooth in my CLI on sept. Other stuff like my disco 254/9200, chase 170/2200 paying it fri and keep it in my drawer. My cut off date for others still far. Oh my bce 49/4400. What should I do with all this? Should I pay it all off or just leave some balance with other cards. Oh! Not on amex though. :smileyconfused:

Max out your fico, but having reported balance of 0 with exception of one card showing between 1%-10% util of both card and total balance.  Since the soft that will be used for CLI likely will be from this month, good to get on top of that.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Regular Contributor
Omnipotent

I was talking under 30%. 50% is a huge gap
Regular Contributor
newbiewife

Oh yes! Thank you all for your advice. Ill make sure I oay down everything before my CLI on sept. :smileyhappy:
:heart: trying to reach 800! :heart:
Gardening till 12/14 :smileytongue:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}