cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP PLEASE AMEX

tag
Prodr222

HELP PLEASE AMEX

i recently upgraded my gold delta skymiles amex to platinum delta. So my gold was upgraded at the same time the csr also applied me for a new delta amex without my authorization, and no one that ive spoken to knows what to do and they send me to different departments in which no one has helped me. Can someone help me and give me some advice on who to deal with.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: HELP PLEASE AMEX

Call back and ask them to cancel the unauthorized application...
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 2 of 4
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Call AMEX Executive Office.  I believe you have can cancel with no effects if you haven't activated (as won't be reported until then) aside from HP.  I would double check that credit reports reflect the same including HP removed.  Btw, if you are old member, wouldn't be worse thing to have card on report that got canceled immediately as it wouldn't show that way on credit report.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 3 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Prodr222 wrote:

i recently upgraded my gold delta skymiles amex to platinum delta. So my gold was upgraded at the same time the csr also applied me for a new delta amex without my authorization, and no one that ive spoken to knows what to do and they send me to different departments in which no one has helped me. Can someone help me and give me some advice on who to deal with.

What's the limit on old account and limit on new account?

Why not just PC one of the accounts to a different amex product and keep it!!?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.