Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP PLEASE..want to decline SC upgrade

tag
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

HELP PLEASE..want to decline SC upgrade

My letter to upgrade my PayPal SC to PayPal Extras Mastercard accidentally got into my shred pile!

Can someone please give me the number to call to decline the upgrade?

I just got Ebates Mastercard and Stash VISA yesterday so I think I will leave my SC account alone!

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: HELP PLEASE..want to decline SC upgrade

866-300-7025
Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 5
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

Thanks, cold! Ebates VISA I meant.....got overly excited!

Message 3 of 5
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Your welcome! Personally I felt the same way when I got the Walmart upgrade. But after 6 months my scores rebounded and basically no harm. Who knows when or if they offer the upgrade on the smart connect again. The only reason I'm taking it is a sign of finally being done rebulding my credit. It was a long road from starting out with a $300 Cap1 card. I only use PayPal on Ebay purchases for small things and convenience. It's not that I need it but easy to explain when a creditor reads closed by creditor to upgrade to Master card. It's not like I'm searching for more credit.
Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 4 of 5
ddemari
Super Contributor

the only reason I would have a hard time declining the upgrade is like the other poster stated,who knows when they will do this again. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.