Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP PLEASE

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: HELP PLEASE

@ljavonna wrote:
@Thank you everyone....I applied and got the 24 business hour message. Great point with utilization @Appleman. We need to do some improvements around our house.

LOWES~!!

They Pull TU only.

You can call 877-379-8170 instantly after approval and ask for $25k and they will counter if not approve the full amount.

They have 5.99% fixed for 84 months on all major purchases over $3500 if you ask for it at checkout!

Message 11 of 27
ljavonna
New Contributor

Is lowes the same as synchrony marvel.....because the declined me 😏
Message 12 of 27
ljavonna
New Contributor

Synchrony declined me they said wait for letter
Message 13 of 27
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@ljavonna wrote:

For a Lowes card with a 700 something TU?!!

Message 14 of 27
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@ljavonna wrote:

For a Lowes card with a 700 something TU?!!

This!  A 731 even.  OP was the decline you were referring to thew Marvel card or the Lowe's card?  (Wasn't completely clear to me.)  Have you previously had a bad relationship with Synchrony (previously GE)?

Message 15 of 27
ljavonna
New Contributor

Hi yes it was the synchrony Marvel. I've never had a card with Synchrony or GE! The only thing I can think of is the 8 inquiries over the past 3 years.
Message 16 of 27
ljavonna
New Contributor

I also tried for the sleep number bed and they said noooo....so I know that synchrony is DEF not liking me
Message 17 of 27
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

As a former Sleep Number owner, congrats on dodging a bullet. Lost count of how many times I woke up with my hands and feet 8 inches above my body when it completely deflated overnight due to faulty pumps replaced time after time!

That said, I'm actually shocked that Synchrony isn't approving you. Lots of people here with far more inquiries and lower scores with Lowe's. Anything else that may be hindering an approval on your reports?
Message 18 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:
As a former Sleep Number owner, congrats on dodging a bullet. Lost count of how many times I woke up with my hands and feet 8 inches above my body when it completely deflated overnight due to faulty pumps replaced time after time!

That said, I'm actually shocked that Synchrony isn't approving you. Lots of people here with far more inquiries and lower scores with Lowe's. Anything else that may be hindering an approval on your reports?

I feel like there has got to be more to the story here. 

Sync was one of the first to start offering bassically any of their cards to me that i apped for very early in my rebuild when i still had 3 collections on my reports and scores in the low 600s. 

If OP really has a 731 and seemingly no baddies but is being declined there must be more here we are not hearing about. That makes absolutely no sense. 

Message 19 of 27
ljavonna
New Contributor

I screenshot myfico as soon as I figure out how
Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.