Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO?????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO?????

OK on tuesday I went to U.S.Cellular to see if I could have my prepaid phone switched to a contract because they told my sister that after you have a prepaid phone for a year you qualify to transfer it to a contract! So I have had mine for over 2years! I have always paid on time except 1 or 2 times a year and a half ago because I was in a car accident and could not get out of the bed! Anyway they did not denied me but they told me that they could not pull my report because I had a lock on my EQ; i responded that I didnt have a lock on it so they gave me the number to call (ofcourse they were closed) so today I get and alert that my score is down 3points because of their inquiry! What should I do because they told me that they could not acess my credit report and then I see their inquiry and it makes my score drop (its the princple of the matter I would feel the same if it was 1 point or 100points)! Should I assume they lied to me? Someone with mire experience please help me!!!!! 
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO?????

for whatever reason sometimes the software companies use to pull credit doesn't display the credit or something, but in the background the software pulls it, I had this happen with American General (they kept pulling blank reports, even with my 8+ years of credit)
I would try calling there credit line or something and see if there is something else you can do.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creditaddict wrote:
for whatever reason sometimes the software companies use to pull credit doesn't display the credit or something, but in the background the software pulls it, I had this happen with American General (they kept pulling blank reports, even with my 8+ years of credit)
I would try calling there credit line or something and see if there is something else you can do.

Thanx will do and let you all know if good news!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

this happend to me, but it was with gemb, and they denied me because they couldn't access my cr file, but yet i got a hard inq lol.....
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.