New Contributor
ccats704

HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO?????

OK on tuesday I went to U.S.Cellular to see if I could have my prepaid phone switched to a contract because they told my sister that after you have a prepaid phone for a year you qualify to transfer it to a contract! So I have had mine for over 2years! I have always paid on time except 1 or 2 times a year and a half ago because I was in a car accident and could not get out of the bed! Anyway they did not denied me but they told me that they could not pull my report because I had a lock on my EQ; i responded that I didnt have a lock on it so they gave me the number to call (ofcourse they were closed) so today I get and alert that my score is down 3points because of their inquiry! What should I do because they told me that they could not acess my credit report and then I see their inquiry and it makes my score drop (its the princple of the matter I would feel the same if it was 1 point or 100points)! Should I assume they lied to me? Someone with mire experience please help me!!!!! 
I'm better than blessed!
Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO?????

for whatever reason sometimes the software companies use to pull credit doesn't display the credit or something, but in the background the software pulls it, I had this happen with American General (they kept pulling blank reports, even with my 8+ years of credit)
I would try calling there credit line or something and see if there is something else you can do.
Fico Scores: EQ 639 Navy, TU 665 GE, EX 677 Prosper (07-09-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Fidelity Amex $25k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Buckle $250
Over 30 Cards in between :smileytongue:
New Contributor
ccats704

Creditaddict wrote:
for whatever reason sometimes the software companies use to pull credit doesn't display the credit or something, but in the background the software pulls it, I had this happen with American General (they kept pulling blank reports, even with my 8+ years of credit)
I would try calling there credit line or something and see if there is something else you can do.

Thanx will do and let you all know if good news!
I'm better than blessed!
Valued Member
krash

this happend to me, but it was with gemb, and they denied me because they couldn't access my cr file, but yet i got a hard inq lol.....
PhotobucketEX FROZEN

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+