Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HH GREGG store card

tag
neptunejcw
Regular Contributor

HH GREGG store card

I'm going to be going to get my appliances from there the day after I close on my house..they have 0% apt for 2 years so I'm going to take advantage of that. Which credit bureau do they pull & how hard is it to get approved? I have five scores of around 690-700 I don't think I'l have any problem getting approved just wondering. Oh & I live in Northwest Indiana, I know different states pull different bureaus
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HH GREGG store card

@neptunejcw wrote:
I'm going to be going to get my appliances from there the day after I close on my house..they have 0% apt for 2 years so I'm going to take advantage of that. Which credit bureau do they pull & how hard is it to get approved? I have five scores of around 690-700 I don't think I'l have any problem getting approved just wondering. Oh & I live in Northwest Indiana, I know different states pull different bureaus

It's issued by Synchrony Bank so more than likely they'll pull TU.  You shouldn't have much oroblem getting approved

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.