Valued Contributor
Dustink

HHonors Amex

I just got my card via UPS Express.

I read through my terms. $2000 limit ($400 cash advance limit). No AF, no overlimit fee, prime plus 11.99% so currently 15.24%, 3 points on all purchases, 6 points on bonus categories.

BUT no mention of my 40,000 point bonus??? Does this mean the bonus does not apply to my account, or is it just not included with the paperwork? 

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:21    

$14k          $8.5K          $7.5k          $7.5k         $6.5k             $6k             $5k            $5k             $5k              $5k           NPSL       @ 0%
Established Contributor
logan_720

Re: HHonors Amex

Dustink wrote:

I just got my card via UPS Express.

I read through my terms. $2000 limit ($400 cash advance limit). No AF, no overlimit fee, prime plus 11.99% so currently 15.24%, 3 points on all purchases, 6 points on bonus categories.

BUT no mention of my 40,000 point bonus??? Does this mean the bonus does not apply to my account, or is it just not included with the paperwork? 

They don't mention it in the paperwork, but I received mine on my Surpass in about a week.

Contributor
nenuco

You can call Amex and they will confirm this. Where did you apply? I got 50,000 points when spending the first $750. Not that 10,000 will book you an extra night, but more free is always good :smileywink:
Garden Mode... kind of... sort of (•‿•)
Contributor
CreditEd

I have a Hilton Honors acct without having a card b/c I stay at their hotels most oftern. The Hilton guys will track and monitor your points not AMEX directly. If there are any issues or doubts call them. You may also open a HH account directly and associate the HH number that AMEX established for you with that card.

I had the same doubts/issues when I got my SPG card. Opened an SPG account, called them and gave them the AMEX established number. They work everything out!!!

All Thanks to myFico:
AMEX Business Platinum (NPSL) | AMEX Business SPG ($25,000) | AMEX Delta Sky Platinum ($10,000 | AMEX H. Honors ($2,000) | Citi Hilton Honors Reserve ($14,000) | Citi Diamond Preferred ($4,700) | Citi ThankYou Preferred ($3,200) | Chase Freedom ($3,000) | FNBO Platinum MC (awaiting the limit) | HSBC Platinum ($2,000) | US Bank Cash+ Visa Signature ($5,000)
Valued Contributor
crunching_numbers

CreditEd wrote:

I have a Hilton Honors acct without having a card b/c I stay at their hotels most oftern. The Hilton guys will track and monitor your points not AMEX directly. If there are any issues or doubts call them. You may also open a HH account directly and associate the HH number that AMEX established for you with that card.

I had the same doubts/issues when I got my SPG card. Opened an SPG account, called them and gave them the AMEX established number. They work everything out!!!

The number AMEX gave you should be an active HHonors number. You should not need to open any other Hilton accounts.  Amex will post your points monthly to Hilton HHonors. Your bonus points should appear in your account  within a few days.

Starting Score: 693 TU FICO, 679 EQ FICO
Current Score: 748 TU(12/12), 783 TU98 , 813 TU08 FICO, 744 EQ FICO , 735 EX(9/12), 794 EX08 FICO, 809 EX08 bankcard FICO
Goal Score: 750+, but shooting for the 800's
Hyatt Visa Sig ($23K), Amex BCP (20.7K), BofA Travel Rewards ($17.5), B&N World MC ($17.3K), Amex RP Gold (NPSL w/ S&T), Cash+ Sig (15K), FNBO Visa (13.1K), Hilton Surpass (10K), Freedom Visa Sig ($8.6K), Disc It ($8K), Citi Dia Pref MC ($3.7K),Sam's D ($8.5K), Wally D ($7.5K), JCP($5.3K)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+