cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HIGH ALERT TARGET GIVING OUT CLI'S!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HIGH ALERT TARGET GIVING OUT CLI'S!!!!!

I am still at $1000. Started from $200 from 6/2008 to $1000 back in 11/2009. I only made one purchase back in February or March in anticipation of my trip to San Antonio, TX for a conference. (Nice place btw...I would go back to vacation there...Riverwalk is beautiful).

Next time, hopefully...definitely when I hear about those discounts.

Message 11 of 16
laz98
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Has anyone heard if it is going to be 3% or 5% yet?  I am so anxious to have this go into effect!

5% is what i've heard.

Message 12 of 16
Woolfman
Established Contributor

hmm i got one from 200 to 1000 also .. yay .. ive used it once in almost two years lol !

Message 13 of 16
Changingmantra
Established Contributor

Came here tonight to see if there were any posts about Target.  The usual story: got mine nearly 2 years ago with a $200.00 Cl, used it sparingly - did just put $129.00 on it for a TV stand, got a notice today about an increase to $1000.00.    The letter mentions the possibility of earning 10% rewards on future purchases.  Am very happy that this will remain a store card instead of moving to a Visa.  There is too much potential for trouble with my having Visas.   My Fico was 625 when I checked last week, but I have had a good couple of months with CLI: Firestone = 200, Amazon Store Card = 100, Walmart = 75, Target = 800, and Cap One lowered my interest for a few months on one of my cards.  If I ever get an HSBC CLI, I will not know what to do with myself!

*Note to self* Remember why and for how long you had to rebuild in the first place! One Day at a Time, One Day at a Time!
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a Target card CLI too. I got my card back in 2008, starting out at $200. Then last year they upped it to $1000. Now it was bumped up to $2000. I don't use it every month, usually every other month to just buy small items here and there. My scores are 677 and 720.

Message 15 of 16
debtfree09
Regular Contributor

Does anyone have a backdoor number for Target?  I did not get a CLI and use my card all the time and usually pay it off every 2-3 months.  My scores are almost at 700.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.