Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOLY JESUS CAP 1 I LOVE YOU -- PC TO QS IN 1 MONTH

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HOLY JESUS CAP 1 I LOVE YOU -- PC TO QS IN 1 MONTH

Was asking cap one on chat when my first statement would generate, and decided to also ask if I could PC to QS. Low and behold I got it! Just because I wanted to chat with them!!!

No more journey for me!

Edit: Does anyone know if that means I'll get my CL to $5k now? (since its a VS -- currently at $3k)

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HOLY JESUS CAP 1 I LOVE YOU -- PC TO QS IN 1 MONTH

Awesome job!

Just an FYI, i got my QS1 4 months ago.  i put a ton of transactions thru it, brought it close to my credit limit, and made multiple payments to pay off the account.  They gave me a CLI via automated phone request and it was either a soft pull or no pull at all, i don't know how to check my soft pulls, but the main thing is it was not a hard pull.  Maybe you could try the same plan of attack...

I also just PC'ed from QS1 to QS.

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the 2-3 day review. CSR said I qualified for a CLI, though. 

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Was asking cap one on chat when my first statement would generate, and decided to also ask if I could PC to QS. Low and behold I got it! Just because I wanted to chat with them!!!

No more journey for me!

Excellent!,  Capital One is great and if you treat them fairly, use the card and pay often, they will open their doors to you.  WTG!!,👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would you happen to know if that means I'll get a CLI to $5k automatically? (current CL is $3k)

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Stellar

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whoa nice tip!

I just got on the chat and in 5 minutes converted my QS1 -> QS 

Gooooodbye $39 yearly fee!

Message 7 of 12
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Would you happen to know if that means I'll get a CLI to $5k automatically? (current CL is $3k)

Doubtful. QS can come as a Visa sig, but it doesn't have to (it's not like a CSP which is visa sig by default), and just because you got PC'd to it doesn't meant they'll automatically grant you $5k and visa sig status. For the record, my QS is only $1.3k. No visa sig.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys!

@omar
Darn it. That's unfortunate.
Message 9 of 12
kdm31091
Super Contributor

And also your limit going to 5k will not get you a visa sig automatically. Your limit could grow to 20k and it will still be regular visa. You have to actually request the upgrade.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.