Reply
Established Contributor
Jlu
Posts: 785
Registered: ‎06-12-2012
0

Re: HOLY MOLY Cap ONE EXECUTIVE office $750-$10000 CLI

[ Edited ]

jsucool76 wrote:

popcorn.gif


popcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gif  

  me^     jsu^    ^maiden

JP Morgan Select $10k | CSP $10k | Citi TY Premier $15k | BofA 3-2-1 $15k | Chase Freedom $10k | Discover IT $10k | Barclaycard $10k | AMEX SPG $5k | AMEX PRG NPSL | NASA Platinum-Advantage $10k | CapOne Quicksilver $3k | Walmart Card $5k | Amazon Card $10k | Chase Auto 1.49% | Joined myFICO 6/12 with a 540 FICO & today I'm over 750!
Frequent Contributor
seigex
Posts: 425
Registered: ‎05-16-2012
0

Re: HOLY MOLY Cap ONE EXECUTIVE office $750-$10000 CLI

[ Edited ]

dang you must be one hell of a lucky guy with CLI's

 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/NFCU-CLI-no-hardpull/m-p/1234539/highlight/true#M344579

 

two cards $15k to $20k CLI through NFCU w/ frozen reports after being denied a month prior.. i'm smelling a troll

 

***edit to delete mention of post since it was probably killed by mods***

Lender Pull (11/3/12) FICO EX: 740 EQ: 680 TU: 702

NFCU VISA $17.5k / USAA AMEX $6k / USAA AMEX $4k / USAA VISA $4k / CHASE FREEDOM $3k / Capital One $500
Senior Contributor
jsucool76
Posts: 3,599
Registered: ‎12-11-2011
0

Re: HOLY MOLY Cap ONE EXECUTIVE office $750-$10000 CLI


Jlu wrote:

jsucool76 wrote:

popcorn.gif


popcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gif  

  me^     jsu^    ^maiden


Lol, nice :smileytongue: 

 

I stole this from the "what to do when..." thread :smileytongue:. I post it everytime I see a thread I would like to make a non-contributional comment in, it is how I restrain myself. 

 

 

Valued Contributor
maiden_girl
Posts: 2,106
Registered: ‎12-29-2011
0

Re: HOLY MOLY Cap ONE EXECUTIVE office $750-$10000 CLI

Most likely the moderators and not the OP...all the posts that were here are gone.

The truth is out there...
FICO scores: 764 (EQ) 732 (EX) 757 (TU) 9/14 | Goal score: 750+ (all 3)
Tradelines: Capital One QS NPSL (5.0k) | Discover IT (6.0k) | Walmart Mastercard (5.0k) | Chase Freedom NPSL (7.3k) | Citi Simplicity (9.3k)






Valued Contributor
maiden_girl
Posts: 2,106
Registered: ‎12-29-2011
0

Re: HOLY MOLY Cap ONE EXECUTIVE office $750-$10000 CLI


jsucool76 wrote:

Jlu wrote:

jsucool76 wrote:

popcorn.gif


popcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gif  

  me^     jsu^    ^maiden


Lol, nice :smileytongue: 

 

I stole this from the "what to do when..." thread :smileytongue:. I post it everytime I see a thread I would like to make a non-contributional comment in, it is how I restrain myself. 

 

 


It kills me everytime I see it! :smileyvery-happy:

 

The truth is out there...
FICO scores: 764 (EQ) 732 (EX) 757 (TU) 9/14 | Goal score: 750+ (all 3)
Tradelines: Capital One QS NPSL (5.0k) | Discover IT (6.0k) | Walmart Mastercard (5.0k) | Chase Freedom NPSL (7.3k) | Citi Simplicity (9.3k)






Senior Contributor
jsucool76
Posts: 3,599
Registered: ‎12-11-2011
0

Re: HOLY MOLY Cap ONE EXECUTIVE office $750-$10000 CLI

[ Edited ]

seigex wrote:

dang you must be one hell of a lucky guy with CLI's

 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/NFCU-CLI-no-hardpull/m-p/1234539/highlight/true#M344579

 

two cards $15k to $20k CLI through NFCU w/ frozen reports after being denied a month prior..

 

oh and nice job deleting your post where you call someone a 'retard' ... I'm smelling a troll here


I don't think OP deleted it. I used the "report inappropriate content" button. The button is there for a reason. There is no need to be bringing it back up. 

Established Contributor
Jlu
Posts: 785
Registered: ‎06-12-2012
0

Re: HOLY MOLY Cap ONE EXECUTIVE office $750-$10000 CLI


maiden_girl wrote:

Most likely the moderators and not the OP...all the posts that were here are gone.


this

JP Morgan Select $10k | CSP $10k | Citi TY Premier $15k | BofA 3-2-1 $15k | Chase Freedom $10k | Discover IT $10k | Barclaycard $10k | AMEX SPG $5k | AMEX PRG NPSL | NASA Platinum-Advantage $10k | CapOne Quicksilver $3k | Walmart Card $5k | Amazon Card $10k | Chase Auto 1.49% | Joined myFICO 6/12 with a 540 FICO & today I'm over 750!
Frequent Contributor
seigex
Posts: 425
Registered: ‎05-16-2012
0

Re: HOLY MOLY Cap ONE EXECUTIVE office $750-$10000 CLI

gotcha, quick work by the mods, editted post accordingly... 

Lender Pull (11/3/12) FICO EX: 740 EQ: 680 TU: 702

NFCU VISA $17.5k / USAA AMEX $6k / USAA AMEX $4k / USAA VISA $4k / CHASE FREEDOM $3k / Capital One $500
Senior Contributor
jsucool76
Posts: 3,599
Registered: ‎12-11-2011
0

Re: HOLY MOLY Cap ONE EXECUTIVE office $750-$10000 CLI


seigex wrote:

gotcha, quick work by the mods, editted post accordingly... 


Lmao, I love that edit :smileyvery-happy:

 

Anytime a mod deletes someone's post it should read "Killed by <Mod's username>."

Frequent Contributor
seigex
Posts: 425
Registered: ‎05-16-2012
0

Re: HOLY MOLY Cap ONE EXECUTIVE office $750-$10000 CLI


jsucool76 wrote:

seigex wrote:

gotcha, quick work by the mods, editted post accordingly... 


Lmao, I love that edit :smileyvery-happy:

 

Anytime a mod deletes someone's post it should read "Killed by <Mod's username>."


that's what made me suspicious he deleted it, but come to think of it I don't think you can delete your own posts on this forum :smileyhappy: I attribute it to only one cup of coffee today.

Lender Pull (11/3/12) FICO EX: 740 EQ: 680 TU: 702

NFCU VISA $17.5k / USAA AMEX $6k / USAA AMEX $4k / USAA VISA $4k / CHASE FREEDOM $3k / Capital One $500

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}